이십 팔

Taehyung

Yoongi hyung gave me all the time that I needed to think it over, about the possible disbandment of our group and my possible return to the industry as their member once again, it was tough to choose any of them and with each choice came with huge consequences.

If BTS were to disband because of my selfishness, I will regret it for life for crashing all the member's dreams in one step and causing them to lose their jobs as K-pop idols but the thing is that they have all established their standing in the industry for quite a while and all of them have an idea on what they are going to do after the group has disbanded and I could finally get away from the group and focus on operating this café for the rest of my life and they wouldn't come to bother me anymore because they are not my members and they have no right to decide what is good for me.

But if we still proceeded with me returning back to the group, every fan of mine would be glad that I have returned back but the other half of the BTS fandom wouldn't be that happy that I am back with the group and that the members are still willing to accept me despite me being so indecisive with my life. They wouldn't want anything to do with me and they would come together to hate on me and possibly on the other members because they still welcomed me back to the group when I shouldn't be coming back at all. And I might have to sell my café if I go back to having a singing career, I would not have the time to manage my business and my singing career at the same time.

Those two choices affect me heavily and I don't know what to do, if I give up on either of them, it would be very devastating for me to bear and I would feel very depressed if I go with either choice. I don't exactly want the group to disband but I don't really want to go back to the group as well, I am stuck in the middle of those two choices and I need someone to help me choose one of them and it has to be extremely reasonable for me.

"Hyung, can you pass me the orders for the previous 5 customers?" DaeYeon's voice broke my train of thoughts and I looked at him, I would usually be angry at someone if they ever interrupt me when I am thinking of something but it is Song DaeYeon, there is no reason for me to get angry at all and he is so good at his job as well.

"Right." I passed him the orders and he stuck it on the wall where he started to prepare the coffees at super high speed, I am so glad that I chose him to be my Barista and it was out of pure luck, I only wanted to have someone with me at the time and I didn't think much that Song DaeYeon might not be a good Barista but he is, he is the fastest and most efficient Barista that I have ever seen and I don't think that I will be able to hire another Barista who works as fast as him and he told me that it is his first job as a Barista.

"What is on your mind, hyung?" He asked me when we had already closed for business, thanks to him we also broke our own record once again for the most amount of orders served, he just gets better and better at his job and I don't think that there is any other Barista who is at his level.

"Nothing much, I am just feeling a little fatigued from that knee surgery." I made up a lie even though it is kind of true, I have recently undergone knee surgery and it helped fix most of my previous problems and I am able to walk a lot better these days.

"It has been almost 4 months ever since you went through the surgery, you had enough time to rest." He looked at me. "Tell me what is exactly on your mind, Hyung."

I deeply sighed. "Do you think that I should go back to my old life again? Being a K-pop idol and performing on stage once again." I asked him.

He went quiet for a few seconds, I knew that he would do that because he spent one year with me and he met me when I am at my lowest, he wouldn't want me to go back to the industry to be unhappy again. "Will TaeEun ssi be happy to know that you want to sing again?" His response was something that I have never expected because he has never met her before and he knows nothing much about her other than the fact that she was my younger sister and she works in the same industry as me.

I gave him a bittersweet smile. "I hope so because I intend to make her happy with everything that I do, but will you be happy that I leave you and go back to sing again?"

He nodded, not even wasting one second of his time. "Go on then, if it makes you that happy to sing again, I don't have any words to say about that. Besides, we only got to meet each other because you were at your lowest and I was there for you."

"I will give the full rights to be the owner of this café, I can't ever sell the café no matter what. Since you are so good at your job, it wouldn't be a problem for you to recruit someone and train them to be as fast and efficient as you." I told him and I patted his shoulder. "I gave you the order to take care of my café and I don't wish to see it go out of business the next time I come back."

"Yes, boss." He gave me a hug and I hugged him back, I can't believe that I will not be spending all of my time in this café anymore and it would be kind of weird not to see Song DaeYeon all the time.