삼십

Taehyung

It feels great to return back to the life that I always been living for the past decade, although that decade was one of the toughest years of my life and I swear that I will not want to choose to live my life that way again, it was the best 10 years of my life. I decided that I wanted to become a singer after accompanying my friends from my hometown and I got offered an opportunity to perform in front of the judges, I went for it and I became the only people from Daegu to get accepted as an idol trainee.

I then trained for the next few years of my life until I got the chance to debut with a few people whom I have grown to love and cherish over the years, we persevered together and we succeeded together as the idol group that everyone is so proud of and obsessed with.

And during that time, I decided to leave the group because of an injury that will never heal and I did that because I didn't want to drag down my members when they have the opportunity to shine more if I am not there anymore. And I did that, for a year before a girl stopped me from wanting to hide from the world and go back to the people who cared for me the most.

Yang DongMi did that even though I hated to admit it but it is indeed because of her existence in my life that I did the impossible, the thing that I didn't want to and I returned back to my group so that I can go back to being happy again. She is really something, even though she is very annoying and she doesn't know how to mind her own business, she knows what exactly she needs to do and she accomplished her goal.

"What are you being this happy for?" Jeon JungKook asked me after looking at my face, I might have looked too happy for him to ask that kind of a question. "It has been a while since you have been this happy, what made you want to come back to us?"

"Suga hyung was part of the reason for my return, he told me a story about himself wanting to leave and he didn't do that because he loved us and he wanted to be with us," I told him and I watched JungKook cringe at the thought of Suga hyung confessing his love for all of us. "He doesn't do that all the time so it is a rare thing that he manages to make people care for him even more, it just sucks that he doesn't show his love to us all the time."

He nodded. "I am glad that Suga hyung did that, you must have been so moved by them." He looked at me. "Or is there another reason why you wanted to come back? If there is, who is that person? Is it that Barista guy that you have by your side for the past year?"

I shook my head. "There is one girl that I didn't want to hire because I already had enough staff with DaeYeon around but she made me want to hire her and I did, it turns out that she joined because she was curious about my sudden disappearance and she wanted to convince me to come back here."

"And you came back because she told you to? She must have been so powerful for you to come back when we tried so hard to persuade you, I even thought that Suga hyung had some kind of superpower but it is because of a girl. Is she very beautiful?"

I felt the sides of my lips lift up and I realized that I have done something that I shouldn't be doing, I crossed my arms. "She is the ugliest girl that I have ever met in my entire life, I don't know what is good about her either."

"And she made you want to come back to me, she must be a beauty and we need to meet her." I glared at her. "Does she still work at the café?"

"I fired her as soon as I realized what her true motive was and Song DaeYeon is the only person that I have hired, I bet that she went back to studying after she has been fired," I told her. "I don't know where the hell she studies at and I don't have an interest in knowing it as well."

"Oh really?" I nodded and NamJoon hyung came into our room.

"We have a new manager, I was in the office when she came in and she is such a beauty." He sounded so excited. "The rest of our members are already making their way to meet her, it would be rude to not say hello to our new manager."

And with that, we made our way to our CEO's office to meet the acclaimed gorgeous girl who became our manager, not that I am interested in her but I was dragged into going with the rest of them, I didn't have much of a choice, to begin with. We entered the room and indeed everyone was surrounded around the new manager, SeokJin hyung saw the three of us making our way in and he made way for us to greet the new manager. "Meet our new manager, Yang DongMi! And she is a beauty, so beautiful that she might as well be a K-pop idol."

"What are you doing here for?" I asked her, the person that I don't really want to see right now. Why is she always this annoying? I tried so hard to get rid of her so many times but she always managed to come back, stronger than ever and now she is working as the manager of our group. "What is your motive in being our manager? Is it because you don't have anything much to do as a failed idol?"