육십 일

DongMi

I looked at the others getting out of the house, they are going to have a talk with Kim Taehyung at his new cafe and there is only me and Daeyeon who is cleaning up at the dining table.

"Why didn't you go along with them as well?" I asked him. "You are like the unofficial member of BTS and Kim Taehyung treats you as a part of his family."

"I am not the same as them, it is not I am a kpop idol. I am just someone who happened to be indebted to a kpop idol and I am just there because he needs me." He replied. "You are here as well, even though you are his manager because this talk doesn't concern you."

I nodded my head, watching him clean up and a sudden thought popped up in my mind. "I thought that you wouldn't answer my calls, I was trying to contact you the whole time and you didn't pick up as if you were avoiding me on purpose."

"I left it by the washing machine and I didn't come back to it until yesterday evening." He said to me. "And I had a dozen phone calls from you and messages telling me to contact you every hour."

"Kim Taehyung vanished in the middle of the night and it took us nearly one day to come to Daegu, how are we not worried?" I said to him. "Luckily we managed to stop the tabloids from releasing anything about his departure from the group and we are not going to confirm anything until we talk to him."

"I don't know about you but I don't think that Taehyung hyung would want to continue with this, he looked so much happier when he is not the superstar. And he was so happy when no one recognized him back in the day when he first started working at the cafe." He took a seat on the couch next to me, handing me a glass of water.

"He would have continued with this if he didn't get injured and TaeEun didn't pass away, but he would have done something similar at some point. His carefree spirit can't cope with his career, him being the ordinary Kim Taehyung is better because he can be himself and no one is expecting anything from him." I listened to him, slowly sipping on the lukewarm water. "And it shows clearly on his face that he wanted to be an ordinary guy who has a cafe and he just does whatever he likes, not someone who is always doing something to impress anyone."

"His members want him back and it is obvious by how they all took the train here, not caring about their appearance and now everyone knows that they are here and they are wondering why someone is missing from the group," I said to him. "If he leaves the group, they would be so devastated and heartbroken."

"I don't think so, they would support his decision and there will be no hatred between them. Let's just hope that there is a good outcome from their talk." He said to him and I nodded in agreement.

I finished my glass of water and we made our way over to the cafe where they are talking, they are all convincing Taehyung to come back to them and BTS is not complete without him.

Daeyeon opened the door and we made our way in, the 7 of them looking at the both of us. "So did you guys manage to convince him to stay?" She asked them, looking at them with much anticipation.

"We have decided to disband and we are going to do a final concert and then we will announce the disbandment." Namjoon ssi said to me, and I was taken aback by the foreign word that didn't belong in this conversation at all.

Disband? Since when were they even disbanding?  During our entire trip here, I have never heard the word ever coming out of their mouths and the members are here to persuade Kim Taehyung to come back to them. That is the whole plan and I am very aware of it, it is also why I am here because I want to see Kim Taehyung take his chance again.

Then why are they even talking about disbanding all of a sudden? "Why am I not informed about this?" I asked the leader, trying hard not to sound shocked.

"We were thinking about it for a while now and we thought that we will come to discuss it with Taehyung and then we will come up with the final decision." Seokjin ssi said to me. "So we are going to disband with a final concert and we will go our separate ways in our career."

"Am I supposed to be telling anyone about it?" They shook their heads. "Not even Bang PD?"

"It is going to be a surprise for everyone and it will be a farewell but it doesn't mean that we are not going to see each other again." Jimin ssi added on. "We all know how shocked you will be but it is not something that we just decided for fun, we have been together for ages and it is time to let it go."

I looked at all of their faces and they are telling me that they are all sure of this decision and Daeyeon and I are going to be the only ones who know about it and we would have to keep this secret until the day of the concert where they will announce it to the world.

It has been nearly 10 years since they debuted and they have been through a lot as a group it is time to end it on a good note, they will meet each other in other fields as actors, producers, and singers but they will always be BTS in our hearts.

"As long it makes you guys happy, it will be good and I will be looking forward to the concert," I said, wiping a tear away the members all come forward for a group hug I am sandwiched between them as they hugged each other and cried in each other's arms.