삼십 이

Taehyung

"I have feelings for you? That's bullshit, I still hate you to the core." She patted my shoulder. "I hope that we can have a good time working together, Kim Taehyung." She walks out of the room like a cocky bastard and I scoffed, who does she think she is?

She is 5 years younger than me and she thinks that she can do that to me, well she needs to learn some manners especially now that she is going to work under me and the other members. How dare she say that to me? She thinks that she can do whatever she wants just because she is now one of our managers and see she has the ability to control me but that doesn't mean that she can do it.

I better go complain to the CEO about Yang DongMi not being good at her work and get her fired, that is the only way to do things if she carries on to be that condescending to me. She was so obedient to me when she was still working for me at the café, she treated me so well and listened to everything that I have said.

But she knows everything about me, she thinks that she can step all over my head and be rude to me. I sighed and I got out of the room, she isn't far away from the dance studio and I caught up to her right away. She saw me and she started walking faster, I quickly followed her pace and she stopped, looking at me with an annoyed look on her face. "What do you want from me?"

"Yang DongMi, don't you think that you need to start being nice to me because you are my manager?" I asked her.

"Do you even respect me in the first place?" She replied and continued to make her way to whenever she needed to go to, she looked at me again, this time looking more irritated than before. "If you have nothing to do, please leave me alone."

"Are you free right now? Buy me dinner, and for the rest of the members as well." She looked at the time on her watch. "I know that it is nearly 10 pm but we feel hungry all the time and we need to eat, it is also your job to make sure that we are fed well so that all of us can be happy."

She sighed deeply. "What do you like to eat?"

"About that, I have no idea." She rolled her eyes at me. "What is with the eye-rolling, it is not my fault that I don't know what I want to eat."

"So it is always my responsibility to be able to know what you like to eat? That is so ridiculous, you yourself should be the one who knows very well what you are craving." She looked at the time on her watch again. "I have somewhere that I need to get to this instant, can you discuss what you want to eat with your members and tell me about it when you are done with it? Thank you."

I pouted when she went off for real, it doesn't seem that she was lying and she needed to go somewhere and I am preventing her from going to wherever she needs to go by annoying her. I feel a little bad but she deserves it for wanting to be my manager so badly.

She has everything that she has in her life, she has a perfect family with parents who wish for their children to be happy and they want them to excel in their respective fields but what did Yang DongMi even do? She couldn't succeed as a K-pop idol and she went back to studying because of her mother's wish for her to study well and her a good job when she graduates and she stopped studying just to become a manager that manages a K-pop group, it is not the best job that she can find and I am very surprised that she wanted to be a K-pop idol.

I didn't believe her when she said that she made a promise to TaeEun that she would become a K-pop manager if I returned back to the group, I know that she doesn't want to be a K-pop manager. I can still feel that her passion to become a K-pop idol is very strong, there is no way that she would ever want to give up her passion to be one.

She is just hesitant to make her comeback and I know that she is not confident in becoming an idol trainee,  she has the basic skills to be able to debut in an idol group and I have watched some of her videos where she got to show her singing skills, her vocals, she can be a soloist very easily if she trains under this company. I just don't get how she is willing to give all of that up for something that she probably doesn't enjoy at all, she is really silly for thinking that she doesn't have the means to start all over again in the entertainment industry.

I got back to the dance studio and everyone was laying on the floor, I bet they went all out on the dance practice and I wished that I could dance with them but I couldn't, I have got an injury that doesn't allow me to walk a few steps before feeling the pain in my knee. I am technically just a K-pop singer right now because I can't dance to the music but it doesn't matter, as long as I am here with them, nothing else matters.

"Come here, you bastard." SeokJin hyung smacked me on my head. "You think that you can skip dance practice just because you have a disability but that doesn't mean that you don't need to come here anymore."

"But hyung, don't you guys feel angry when you see me not doing anything much?" I asked them and they all nodded.

"Go for surgery and I am sure that you will be able to dance again, I don't think that our doctors are that lousy to not be able to fix your knee." Suga hyung commented and everyone nodded their heads in agreement. "I want to see you dance with us again, Kim Taehyung."

I wiped the tears from my eyes and I hugged every single of them. "Enough of the touching part, who wants supper? Manager Yang is buying for us."