십일

DongMi

I looked towards Park JiHoon who is wearing his disguise to look more like an office worker rather than a university student, it is for his role today as part of a plan to get Kim Taehyung on my side completely. I had initially thought of giving up this plan and then coming to work today to confess about what I have done, it was ridiculous enough that our plan isn't working well but yet I am still trying to make things work.

He looked so angry last night that he seemed that he didn't want me around anymore, I was almost convinced that my plan had failed badly and I had to expose my identity to him and disappear from the corner of the eye and never to appear near him ever again but I was surprised that he still wanted me to stay on as an employee, on the same status as Song DaeYeon when I fully know that I can never be on the same level as him.

Barista Song DaeYeon is untouchable, he is at that godly level that you can't ever surpass no matter how much coffee you make in a day, he will still make more cups of coffee than you do and it is still faster than the average speed. I wonder if he was created from scratch? How can a human being be so perfect?

There are nearly no flaws in this man at all and I am totally convinced that he is not human, no human can be that perfect. And there's Kim Taehyung who is an expert in being very mysterious, there is absolutely nothing that I can get from him. He is someone whose face is well known amongst everyone in the K-pop world and he is considered as a role model for aspiring idol trainees who wished to be like him, to perform on stage and become successful just like how he did in his early days.

But not now, he is now a very weak individual who chose to hide everything that needs to be known, he wishes for nobody to know about his secret and threaten everyone who happened to find out about it and I am definitely one of them except that I had no clue why he tried to punch his fellow group member in the face. I could understand that they might have some disagreements with each other but it is a little too much, what exactly did that member try to say or do something that pissed him off.

But why exactly happened between the two of them? There is only one way to find out,which is to go to the café and convince Kim Taehyung that I am the right person for the job even though I may not be that good at my work compared to Song DaeYeon who should be the textbook example that every Barista would learn from in order to be exactly like him

"Are you sure that you can pull this off?" I asked Park JiHoon who is wearing a tie so that he would look smart and not like any other university student in this world.

"Just trust me on this, I am very confident that he will allow you to stay and I am definitely going to oppose to it until the very end." He looked indirectly at me, through for mirrors and himself in the mirror. "And I am sure that he is bent on having you stay by his side with Song DaeYeon, I just know that. My acting skills are not the best but it had been praised repeatedly way back in drama class, the lecturers all said that they almost wept from seeing me act."

He is really that great, I admired that I have cried a few times watching his performances on stage and on screen, he really seems like he is made up for the role that he is portraying, even if the two characters are at the opposite sides of the spectrum. "Let's go." He got out of his room and I was told to bring an eyedropper to create fake tears to gain sympathy for the world.

We arrived at the café shortly and he was there, sitting down at his usual table, calculating some statistics for his business. He looked up, noticing that we are here, he stood up and greeted my older brother who was supposed to be my friend a minute ago. "Yang Jihoon ssi?" Park JiHoon nodded and he took his seat arrogantly, just the right amount of arrogance like how he wanted his character to have. He must be annoyingly enough to make people get angry at him and have the urge to punch him in the face.

"So you're the Kim Taehyung that I was talking to on the phone right? You looked more slim and slender than I had expected, that loud voice of yours doesn't fit such a pretty face like you."

"Yes, I am. So you're Yang DongMi's older brother, why didn't I know about this?"

"It wasn't a piece of important information to be involved in her personal particulars but now it seems like I should be there for anything. Do you have anything against my younger sister?" I nearly burst out laughing when he decides to flick me on the forehead, something that older brothers do to their little sisters. "And now I want to know your reason for wanting her to continue working here. it must be something valid or I will not take this in. She is to be grounded under my supervision because she is my younger sister and I should be protecting her until the day that'she gets married."

Kim Taehyung let out a long sigh. "Mr Yang, I ask you a few questions and you just have to answer them truthfully from the bottom of your heart."

"Do you know what your sister wants to be in the future?"

"Making coffee all her life and not going anywhere else? That is what I wanted her to be, she had failed everyone in her life and now she has to allow me to decided what she wanted."

"Oh yeah? You might not have known this about your younger sister but do you know what she wanted to do in the future?"

"I know that and she had been failing everything in her life and she can't do anything without failing, she now needs a lot of help that a bit of help. Do you know that she worked in the entertainment industry for a year and then she decided to give up when the group disbanded?" That made Kim Taehyung open his eyes even wider, completely trapped in his box of confession.

"What group is she in?" He asked.