I entered the doors of the café and my eyes scanned around the entire place for a certain someone, he asked me out for a study session and he wanted it to be in this café. I actually have never been here and I don't even know that a café like this existed at all till today.

It is a café with a vintage vibe to it, something that is very common these days. People liked to set up cafés with a concept because they are bored with the constant bright coloured style and cotton candy flavoured drinks, they like to have a blast from the past.

I turned towards the corner and a hand was raised up high, it was him, the one and only. To think that I didn't notice that he was here all along, I must have such bad observation skills.

I walked towards him and sat down opposite him, noticing the outfit that he was wearing - it was a grey hoodie and ripped jeans. I then looked down at my own attire, it is exactly the same outfit. We have always been that matching with each other even though we didn't plan with each other on what to wear. It is as if he is my brother from a different mother.

"Again?" He commented and I knew that he was talking about our matching outfits. "Can't you wear something different whenever we meet outside?"

I took out my phone, trying to connect to the free Wi-Fi available in the café, the password is written on the table number plate. "Please, you are the one who is always trying to match outfits with me. I even debated all morning on this outfit, I was so afraid that you would wear the same outfit and there you are being my 'twin' once again."

"Just admit that we share the same brain cells." He took a sip of his iced Americano. "It is a fact that we have a telepathy connection with each other and we are literally a couple."

I fake coughed. "No thanks, I don't want to get shipped together with someone like you. Everything would be different if you didn't sit next to me in 4th grade."

He clutches his chest dramatically. "How can you be so heartless? We have a history, we have been friends for more than 10 years. We are closer than any of your friends and my friends, we could even be considered as soul mates at this point."

I rolled my eyes. "You cling so close to me that the people in the class even though that we have a thing together, that we lived together. One even said that we were married and had one child together." I told him.

"I don't mind though, I can move in with you if you don't mind. I will be able to save on my food expenses since your house is so huge and I will be able to use your kitchen."

I stood up, taking my wallet with me. "Drop that thinking quickly or I will stop being your friend. You're fine with just having iced Americano?"

He nodded. "And another sandwich." I eyed him with a death glare. "Please, I will return you the money later." I let out a long sigh and he gave me a toothy grin for helping him get free food with my own money.

I walked to the queue at the counter and waited in line for my turn, it is a pretty long line and I might have to wait for a while for my turn to arrive. It looks like a very ordinary café at first, but the vibe is different, it is clearly not just an ordinary café - someone influential owns it. Maybe a celebrity owns this place...

I looked around for pictures of a particular celebrity to appear somewhere, the celebrity who has the ownership of this place and I couldn't find any. There were no pictures of anyone on the wall, it was only pictures of coffee cups. Who exactly is this mysterious café owner?

"Hi, may I take your order?" My train of thoughts was interrupted by a male voice and I looked at him, he is a very handsome looking server with round glasses with a black frame.

"Ah yes, One café latte and a sandwich." I rapped out my orders to him and he listened to it attentively.

"What filling do you want?" His hand directed me to the board at the top of the wall where there is a separate menu for their sandwiches. "There is chicken ham Sandwich, Egg and Mayo sandwich--"

He likes chicken ham a lot... "Chicken ham then and an egg and mayo sandwich to add onto to the order."

"Alright, it would be 15,700 won please." I gave him my card and he completed the transaction, returning it to me with a smile. His smile... I have seen that smile somewhere, I can't ever forget that boxy smile...

Where the hell has I seen him before? This server is not some random handsome part-timer that you would encounter any other day, he doesn't even seem like a regular part-timer. He is someone who could have worked in some other place rather than the café, like being a model or just being in the entertainment industry in general.

"Miss?" He calls for my attention and I immediately grabbed it, going back to my seat as I was red with embarrassment. He doesn't even falter when I stared at him for way too long, am I just imagining things?

I got back to my seat and he was playing games on his phone, defeating some kind of a monster with his quick fingers. He took a quick look at me when I didn't reply to him. "What's wrong? You normally don't zone out that much."

Maybe he knows what I am talking about... "Park Jihoon, I have just met a celebrity."

He didn't show much of a reaction as he continues to play his games. "Who?"

"BTS V." He paused his game and suddenly burst into laughter. "What? Why are you laughing?"

"Are you for real? You are just making up stories to prank me." I pinched his arm and he yelled in pain.
"I swear that I saw him for real, he was the server at the counter."

He laughed again. "Did you knock yourself on the head this morning? What are you even talking about? I have never seen anyone look like Kim TaeHyung at all today."

"I am not lying to you, he is really here. He is the owner of this place, I can show you if you want to."

"Seriously, I just want to study today Yang DongMi. You can see him all you want but I can't help you if you don't want you to study, it is your chance to prove to your mother that you could study. This is your last chance anyway." He reminded me of the reason why I am still studying.

To make up for the fact that I wasted 4 years dropping out of school for something that I would regret in life...