육십

Taehyung

I looked at the rest of them and they don't look like they are playing a prank on me, not even the always playful Seokjin hyung and his partner in crime Jungkook.

They all looked sad and I wondered if I was the reason behind it, I know that I have made them angry by deciding to leave the group without telling them and I came all the way here just to get away from him because I know that they are not going to spare me.

"Taehyung, we are serious." Yoongi hyung said he is the most serious person that I have ever known and when he means something, he means it for real.

"Is it because of me?" I asked him. "I told you guys that I wanted to leave on my own, it is not because of you guys. I just feel like it is not worth it to be in this anymore and it would be better for me to leave this and do something else in my life. So my departure from the group has no involvement with the disbandment that you are talking about. There is no way that you guys are going to disband and it is too sudden of a decision that you guys are making."

Namjoon hyung let out a sigh and he gestured for me to take a seat, and I did, taking a seat in between Jimin and HoSeok hyung.

"It has been a while since I have thought about it, we know that we have said that BTS will be forever and we will stay together in a group as possible and we did. And we have broken a lot of records during the whole course of our career and we are legends, it is only achievable when we are all in this together." He said to me and the others nodded their heads in agreement.

"But it has been far too long and there are no advancements and we thought that it is the perfect timing to announce that our group is coming to an end and we are going our separate ways." I looked at each one of them and they look like they are about to cry the most obvious one is HoSeok hyung who is already looking away from me in fear that he might burst out crying as soon as we make eye contact.

"Your decision to leave the group didn't influence us to do the same, it is just a matter of time." Seokjin hyung said to me. "So don't ever blame everything on yourself, Taehyung. All of us talked about each other and we have all agreed that it is time to put a stop to this, we have the things that we would want to do individually and we should have the opportunity to be independent for once."

I suddenly feel the emotions coming on and I try my hardest to not cry in front of them, it would make them feel worse about this. "Don't feel bad about this, Taehyung. We can finally do what we want to do and it is not like we can't see each other in the future, we can still meet up now and then."

I looked at them and they are trying not to cry, it is a hilarious sight and we are all too considerate of each other to cry in front of each other. I spotted a person who doesn't express his feelings that often. "Why are you crying, Yoongi hyung?"

All of us looked at him and he is indeed crying, tears streaming down his face and he isn't hiding it, Jimin gave him a tissue and he is starting to tear up.

And Namjoon hyung started sobbing silently followed by HoSeok hyung who looked at Seokjin hyung and they let out a sigh, and Jungkook hyung was the next one to release the waterworks and I did as well.

We cried in each other's arms for nearly an hour and when we stopped crying, we all hugged each other and it was comforting for all of us.

"So when are we going to announce it? We have been blocking Taehyung's departure for the longest time and it will not be that long before the media picks up on it." Seokjin hyung asked.

"We can produce our last album, and we will be releasing all the songs that have been kept in storage." HoSeok hyung looked at Yoongi hyung who nodded his head.

"We have done it once and people were too sad over it. Let's give them a surprise and announce it at our last concert, it will be the best one and we will be performing all our songs there. It would be great if we would do an announcement before we tell the world that we are disbanding." Namjoon hyung suggested.

It will be good to announce our disbandment at our last concert but I am afraid of all the hate that we are going to get, we are too famous and no one would want us to disband. We are too huge of a legend but we will have to give the stage to someone else who is willing to take it.

"Let's do the concert, it would be a great way to meet the fans and tell them face to face." HoSeok hyung stands up and puts his hand on the centre of the table. "Who's with me?"

Namjoon hyung stretches his hand out and Seokjin hyung did a second later and it is followed by Jungkook who is just eager to see the fans for the last time, Jimin and Yoongi hyung stretches out their hand and I am the last one.

A concert to meet the fans for the last time... Who wouldn't want to miss it? I let out a sigh and put my hand on top of all of them, completing it and we brought our hands up while shouting our cheer.

The door opened and they have come to see us, they were back at home earlier. DongMi looked at all of us, she was with Daeyeon the whole time and I don't think that she was informed of this. "So did you guys manage to convince him to stay?" She asked them, looking at them with much anticipation.

"We have decided to disband and we are going to do a final concert and then we will announce the disbandment." Namjoon hyung informed her and her face darkens, and it is as if I could hear her heart shattering into a million pieces.