오십 일

DongMi

I ran back home and Park Jihoon is right outside my house, he says something to me but I am not in the mood to listen to him. He might be asking something that he might need some help with but I am not in the mood to deal with him because I have a bigger problem to deal with and I have no idea why Kim Taehyung even wanted to get out of the group.

He said that he feels useless to be back in the group and not have to dance on the stage with the rest of his members and he is just standing there, it is not a problem because we see idols with leg injures appearing on stage half the time and they are still given the same amount of screentime with them sitting down on the chair.

That would be a bigger problem for them in the past but now most of the members have their schedules and they don't have many group promotions which means that he does not need to be on stage and he can do other things as well, which is what the company has arranged for him ever since his return and he has so many gigs that he couldn't take a day off and he was finally able to take a day off yesterday.

He has a lot of work to do and that would mean that he is not irrelevant to the company, he is the most talked out of all the members ever since his return and everyone is looking forward to his return and they are so happy to see him back especially when he decided to leave the industry for a little while. During that one year, he is using the time to heal himself and he opened a cafe with Song Daeyeon and he didn't do anything to attract attention and he kept such a low profile that I didn't even realize that he was the one who served me.

Could he have gotten tired of being a kpop idol ever since he lost TaeEun? He must have been so traumatized and tired from how the industry is and he is just going back to the group because I begged for it and I wanted him to go back with his group because he is supposed to be in there and the group would be so awkward with just the 6 of them.

That jerk... I told him to return to his group and he is just doing it because of me, how selfless is he even? And now he is leaving and he is doing it with a smile, he is not supposed to be leaving and he would be even more famous right now because all the attention is on him and everyone would be so disappointed in him for leaving and breaking their promise for the 2nd time, his life will never be the same and he will get cursed at wherever he goes.

I can't let that happen at all... I got out of my room and my mother looked at me with a surprised look on her face. "You're going out again? I thought that you just came back from work."

"Omma, have dinner on your own or you can invite Jihoon for dinner if he is still around. I am having dinner outside." I told her, giving her a slight bow and I quickly ran out of the house, I am so afraid that she might whack me on the head for refusing to have dinner with her.

I ran into Jihoon like I have expected and I told him that my mother is preparing dinner and he is invited, he seemed glad that he could at least have dinner prepared for my mother but he really must have something to say to me if he is still loitering around my house but I couldn't care less about that right now.

I got to the dorms and the members were preparing to have their dinner and I asked for Kim Taehyung. "Taehyung? He didn't tell me where he was going all day and he didn't say that he is coming back for dinner either." Jimin ssi said to me. "You have something to talk to him about? Did you manage to contact him on the phone at all?"

"He didn't pick up," I told them. "He didn't tell you guys about his whereabouts for the entire day?"

"Did you not meet him in the company this morning?" Namjoon ssi asked me. "Is there anything that we should be knowing about? Is Taehyung causing trouble for you again?"

I shook my head and I debated if I should tell him about Kim Taehyung's decision. "Kim Taehyung, he... He went to the company today and he told Bang PD that he is tired of this life and he wanted to leave the group and BTS will continue as 6 members."

The members all exclaimed their confusion one after the other, I knew that I shouldn't tell them right now but they have the right to know about it especially when Kim Taehyung has been a part of them for a very long time and now he is leaving without anyone knowing about it. He is a bastard...

"Tell me that it isn't true, DongMi ssi." Seokjin ssi shook my shoulders. "All of us know that Taehyung is one person who loves being a singer more than anything else, he shines whenever he is on stage and he is so charming and a lot of fans love him a lot. How can you say that sort of thing? This must be a joke, there is no way that he would say this to Bang PD."

"He is leaving, I got it directly from Bang PD himself." Yoongi ssi said and all of them looked at him. "Taehyung is not part of our group and he has officially retired from the entertainment industry at the age of 25 years old. It doesn't seem real, but it is real that he had chosen to walk a different path from the rest of us and we would have no choice but to accept this brutal truth."