Taehyung

"I definitely will not disappoint you at all and I will work as hard as I can and be the female version of Song DaeYeon." Yang Dongmi bowed down to me as she pledged her readiness to serve as a fellow Barista in this café of mine, it is not so easy to get onto the same level as DaeYeon, he is the most trusted employee that I have and I can't afford to lose him.

Yang Dongmi still has a few years before I would actually leave her in charge of the whole café. "I doubt so." I looked at my phone and I froze, it was a phone call from one of them. Why are they calling me at this time?

I turned around and he was just standing outside the café, looking straight at me, wanting me to go to him. I stood up and pretended that I have to take a call outside so that the two wouldn't suspect so much, they must know nothing about this. Especially Yang Dongmi, I don't want her to go around her school to tell everything about me, the situation would be very ugly.

I walked to him and he had a smile on his face. "How long has it been? 3 months? 6 months?"

"5 months." I corrected him. "What are you doing here? I have a business to run."

"The members are worried about you and they want to talk to you." He explained. "They also wanted to come here together but I was afraid that we might attract too much unwanted attention."

"Then don't, that will solve your problem. And we have absolutely nothing to talk about." I walked back to the café and he held onto me, refusing to let go of me. "Let go."

"Not even SooJeong ssi? She has been dying to talk to you ever since you decided to disappear from the screen, she has been wanting to look for you but I refrained her from doing that but she deserved to see you after so long."

That woman... Why is she still so stupidly in love with me? "Tell her that I have long died and I have no existence to anyone, not even to you or to the others. Don't you dare come here anymore, I don't want people to know that we have a relation to each other."

"But we do!" He grabbed on to my shoulders. "We are like brothers, we trained together, we ate together and we debuted together. We are like family already for almost a decade."

That's the stupid talk about family again... I threw a punch towards me and he almost couldn't dodge it. "Then leave me alone! I'm not part of the family anymore, I'm just Kim Taehyung, the owner of this café. If you are to come here again, I will not show mercy to you anymore and you are not my brother as well. Please keep that in mind, Hoseok hyung."

I stared at him for the last time before I made my way inside, I have no choice but to treat him like this. They shouldn't be waiting for me at all, they should just give up and continue promoting as a 6 member group without me involved. There is no use wanting me to return when I have already set on leaving the group from that moment, they are the ones who refused to accept the fact that I cannot be a part of them anymore.

"Sajangnim, what happened back there? Do you know that guy?" Yang Dongmi asked after looking at my facial expression.

I turned back and he had his mask covering his face but he is still there, refusing to leave. "Not at all, he is just a nuisance. You are to never allow him to enter this place, got it? DaeYeon, as well, never allow him to come here even if he begs for it."

DaeYeon knows a little about the situation that I had with my members and he promised to keep it as a secret, as a trade for him to keep working here and I would also pay for his tuition fees along with it. I'm just worried that the members would come to them when I'm not around and I don't want to know anything, it will not benefit them either.

She just doesn't let go of that thought. "But why? Who is he to you?"

"You don't need to know so much about that, if they ask about me, just tell me that I'm dead or something." I walked to the back of the café, retrieving my stuff from my locker.

"Why? Is there a reason for it?" She continued to pester despite DaeYeon telling her not to, I don't know how curious she can be to these things and I can't handle her.

"There is no reason why! I just wanted to avoid them as much as possible, is that alright?" I raised my voice at her and she was silenced, not knowing what to reply. "Can't you just focus on perfecting those recipes and stop being so curious about my life? It is none of your business anyway!"

"Sajangnim..." DaeYeon called for me and I knew that I had done something wrong to my employee who has nothing to do with this whole situation, she was just being curious and it is normal to be that curious at such an age.

It looked as if she was going to cry, her eyes were turning red. "You are dismissed for today, go home right now. I don't want you to be like this tomorrow or I will fire you right on the spot. Is that alright?"

She nodded and I walked over to one of the tables, where I sat down and waited for her to leave. DaeYeon is behind the counter, cleaning up the mess that she had caused while making all the coffees. I could finally let out a huge sigh after she has left the café and DaeYeon placed a glass in front of me, my hands grabbing onto my right knee, massaging it so that it would hurt lesser. "I know that you were holding it in from just now, have it with the painkillers and you will feel a lot better."