TaeHyung 

I stood on the stage in the same outfit that I have been wearing, it is a very luxurious outfit that looked more than a nightgown than a fashion statement but that is the concept that we have been heading for this comeback. It has been a short week after we have released the song and we have been performing the song non-stop on music shows, our fans loved the song and everyone heard the song and they loved it.

It was the start of our success and so the amount of workload increased, we appeared on more variety shows, everyone just wanted to see us not only on music shows but also variety shows. We were getting so popular but at the same time, we are getting exhausted from the intense performances. And we even got our first world tour and we are in New York to perform for the Americans and how much we have worked hard for it just to get that world tour in our hands, it is literally our dreams to perform in another country and to held a world tour all over the world.

The music started playing and we got into our positions, dancing our hearts out but something just feels so different. Something is not right today for me. It is that day again... That day when that thing happened to me...

I jumped up in bed, panting for breath as I recalled what happened that day, that very day where it traumatized me so much that I don't want to remember it ever again. My lips were trembling, my teeth were chattering and my eyes, they were crying from the aftermath of what happened a year ago.

Why must I remember what happened that day? I inhaled and exhaled once more, gathering together my composure for a good day ahead. I can't let this get the worst of me, I have a business to run.

---------

DongMi

I rushed out of my class as soon as the bell rings, the lecturer took his own sweet time to talk about his own childhood when the focus is supposed to be about accounting. Because of him, the whole class was delayed a whole 15 minutes just for him to finish that point and move onto the next one.

It would be very rude if I were to just stand up and leave the class because I have work to do in 30 minutes and I don't have time to listen to his bullshit. Luckily, Jihoon informed that class is over and he should stop talking and dismiss the class. If not for his help, I would still be stuck in class and then missed my shift which is only 5 hours long.

The café is considered rather far away from campus but on a day that you are rushing, it seemed even further than usual. Maybe it is me rushing that everything is a mess and I can't calculate the distance between the campus and the café which is situated in a neighbourhood district, a tiny little café that no one really cares about other than me myself.

Kim TaeHyung is going to kill me if I don't arrive on time, he is sure going to fire me as soon as I reached. My plan will go to waste and I can't get the answers that I wanted, I really don't want to execute all the plans that the almighty Jihoon suggested. Out of all of his plans, this seems like the most normal way to approach someone that you don't know much about.

I opened the doors to the café and I was 2 minutes away from being late on my first day, Kim TaeHyung is already waiting at one of the tables looking through stuff in his tablet. He slowly looks at me like he is in a photoshoot and scans me from top to bottom. "Good, you are 2 minutes away. I thought that you would be late on your first day, Yang DongMi ssi..."

"I'm glad that I wasn't late for my first day," I said to him. "I promise that I will not come as late as today from tomorrow onwards."

"Good." He sent a signal to his robot assistant. "Bring her around the station for the day, DaeYeon-ah..."

"Yes, sir..." The robot Barista comes out of the counter and I go to him immediately. "We will go change into your uniform, you brought along your apron right?" I nodded and he leads me to the changing room which is not really a changing room as there isn't much to change, the uniform is just an apron. We can wear our own clothes, given that we wear long bottoms as part of the uniform.

He gave me a nametag to pin it on my apron, to give me a sense of identity in this café and of course to the rest of the customers. "There, you go DongMi ssi... Just remember to tie up your hair whenever you are working, it is important to give your hair tied, there wouldn't be any safety hazards then."

I guess as the only female employee here, there are more rules implemented for us since I have long hair and I don't really like to tie up my hair. He went through with me the things that I have to do in the stockroom, to take note of supplies coming in and to arrange into a manner that it is accessible for everyone.

He then led me to inside of the counter where most of the work takes place, the place where the Baristas get their work done at. He taught me how to make coffee from scratch, he didn't tell me off when I made some mistakes. He simply told me to improve better on it and since it is my first time, he couldn't blame me for being so bad at it.

"Once you have gotten the certificate, I'm sure that you will be an expert at it." I could only give him a half-assed smile at this. I don't even know if I even want to be a Barista for long, my only goal is to dig out secrets himself and then I will disappear.

He also taught how to use the cashier but I will be working at the counter since that Kim TaeHyung is the boss and he's in charge of the money handling, he does make some coffee at times but most of the times, he will be at his table just doing some stuff when the café is not at a busy hour.

And I completed my shift without even making any conversation with the boss, the first day is over and I haven't done anything yet. He was in the breakroom where I had to leave and he didn't look at me at all. I guess that it would take a long time for me to melt the ice from his heart.