Chapter 61

~Freddy's POV~

The firemen had salvaged what they could. To my amazement, I was barely burnt.

I was put on the stage with Bonnie and Chica. They must have assumed that we belonged there.

The plastic versions had been destroyed, for the most part, by the fire. They finally got what they deserve.

Bonnie and Chica stood in silence. I could tell Bonnie was mad, and Chica was depressed. I wanted to talk to them, like we used to, but I couldn't. I just couldn't,

I saw Foxy's leg sticking out of Kids Cove. The firemen even thought that he was still part of the attraction.

I silently sighed and wondered what happened to my beautiful world.

Everything was perfect. Why does everything have to change?

I closed my eyes and let my mind relax. I suddenly got a vision in my mind.

I saw a purplish bear in front of me. He looked exactly like me, and he was hovering slightly above the ground.

I stepped back for a second. I just didn't understand.

Follow me... He whispered.

He floated away into another room.

I opened my eyes from the vision. I was tempted to follow the purple bear and find out where he wants me to go.

I decided to follow. I made my way around the building until I found him again. It wasn't a dream this time.

I tried to touch him and see if he was real. He continued to lead me somewhere without giving me the chance.

I ran after him again.

He floated into a strange room that I had never seen before. I tried to walk in, but my system wouldn't let me. I just kept hearing "error" in my head.

I didn't see anything interesting in the room. Just some arcade games. Even the floating purple bear was gone.

I walked away when I thought I heard something move. When I turned my head I saw a man dressed in purple run towards me.

I tried to run, but I couldn't. He caught me. Something made me mad. I couldn't tell what it was, but I wanted to kill somebody. I wanted to kill him.

I shoved him into the wall, surprising him. The man got up and jumped at me. It wasn't enough to bring me down, though.

I punched him several times. He responded by pulling my ear off, then beating me with it. He also took off my arm and hat.

I refused to give up and punched him where men should not be punched.

He finally fell to the ground, only to pull on my leg. I fell too, and he took off my leg,

The man kept me on the floor and pulled me apart. He ripped my metal stomach apart. He didn't seem fazed by the bloodstained metal.

Maybe he knows about the children...

As he took the last bits of my life away, I realized something.

He's more than a witness...

He's a killer...