Chapter 17

~Mike's POV~

I heard a scream from the hallway. It sounded like a little girl.

Maddie? What is she doing here?

I got out of my chair and tried to get out of my office. I checked the light to see if anybody was there. Bonnie stood at the door.

"Stupid rabbit. Just go away."

I shut the door and sat back down in my chair.

Foxy will help her. I know he will.

I heard different things. I heard metal being thrown around and broken, and a robotic voice, I couldn't tell whose it was, yelling at something.

Bonnie still wouldn't leave. I heard the noises getting closer, until somebody knocked on the door. I checked the light and saw Foxy outside my door. I opened it.

"Maddie." I gasped. Her legs were cut really badly. "Why did you come here?"

"I-I wanted to play with you and Foxy. I heard the place would be closed for a while, and I wanted to play with him as much as I could. I'm sorry."

I sighed.

"I guess we should tell you what really happens here at night." Foxy said.

We both explained it, Maddie surprisingly staying calm. After we finished, she hugged the both of us.

"I understand, Foxy. You didn't want to scare me."

Maddie smiled.

"Well," I said, "we better get your legs bandaged. And we should call your mom-"

"No! If she finds out, she'll never let me come back and play with Foxy. Please don't tell her."

Foxy looked at me with hopeful eyes.

"Fine. I'll fix you up and keep this a secret. Just wear pants to cover up the bandages."

I looked over at Foxy and saw that he was on one leg, the other one twisted in a weird way.

"Foxy, is your leg okay?"

"I'm afraid not. I'm hoping Payton will fix it for me."

When it was finally 6:00 a.m., I took Maddie outside. I met up with the manager before I left. He was definitely mad.

"What did you do?!" He asked, gesturing over to Freddy and his friends on the ground.

"They tried to kill me, and I fought back."

"We don't accept tampering with our characters. You're fired."

I was a little mad since I really needed the money, but I can get a better job. A job that won't kill me.

I brought Maddie home, happy she was alive.

Thank you Foxy, for saving Maddie.

Hey guys, so sorry I haven't updated in a while. My internet was being all weird. Anyway, have a great day, and stay fabulous. Bye <3