Chapter 16

~Foxy's POV~

I watched Bonnie go up to Mike's door. I didn't know why he kept this job. He said that he was desperate for money, and he knew that I would protect him.

I waited until he would get attacked to help. At least he knows what he's doing.

I told him not to look at the camera much since I wouldn't attack him. And at least if Bonnie tries to kill Mike, I can stop him.

I sat peacefully in Pirates Cove, waiting for Bonnie or Chica to scream. I heard a loud scream. Well, that's my cue.

I got up and was ready to run to the office, when I realized something. That wasn't a scream from any of the animatronics.

It was a girlish scream. I ran over to where I heard the scream. Freddy and Chica were surrounding Maddie, already stuffing her legs in a Freddy suit.

"Maddie!" I yelled, causing Freddy and Chica to turn around.

Freddy stayed where he was while Chica jumped on me. I fell to the ground under her weight. I felt something in my endoskeleton snap.

She started to slap me. I decided to make my hook useful, and I stabbed Chica's face. I made more scratches and bit her when Freddy finally threw me off.

Freddy grabbed me by the neck and tried to rip my head off. I shoved my hook into his stomach and tried to damage him as much as I could. I then kicked him and he fell to the ground, dropping me in the process.

I tried to stand up, but my right leg was broken. I limped over to Maddie.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She was to terrified to say anything. I started to pull her legs out of the suit. They were cut and bloody. Luckily, they didn't get electrocuted by the wires.

I started to take her to the office since Freddy and Chica can't stop me.

Bonnie stopped me in the hallway.

"Bonnie, I need to get to Mike. He can help her."

"That's not allowed Foxy." He took Maddie out of my hands and threw her to the ground. He, then shoved me to the ground.

"Bonnie, I thought we were friends."

"Well you thought wrong."

He kicked me repetitively. I tried to get up on my working leg but Bonnie wouldn't let me.

Bonnie kicked me one more time and I grabbed his foot with my hook.

He shrieked and I bit him in the leg. Bonnie fell to the ground. I was able to get up finally.

I picked Maddie up and held her in my arms. I limped to the office.

"F-Foxy?" She said, finally able to speak.

"Yes Maddie?"

She snuggled closer to me.

"I love you, Foxy."