Chapter 42

~Foxy's POV~

I saw the kid with the balloon go talk to Mangle. I ignored them and went to attack the security guard.

I guess Mangle made a friend.

I was still kind of freaked out about the Bonnies attacking Maddie, and the puppet giving Mangle life, but they stayed in the back of my mind.

I was mostly focused on what the manager had done. He locked the door after he left. That may not seem strange, but he never locks the door.

Is the building on lockdown or something?

It had been on lockdown once in the old location. A guy came at night that wasn't supposed to be there. Turns out, he was filling in for the security guard. Poor guy.

I stood in the hallway. It was about time I kill him.

I got ready to jump at him, when Bonnie came in the room and stood in front of him.

He quickly put in the mask. Bonnie didn't care. He yanked the mask off of him and threw it to the side.

"You can't fool me. Nobody can." I suddenly realized that Bonnie should be deactivated.

Chica suddenly jumped out of the vent and leaped on Bonnie.

"Bonnie, why are you here? And alive?" Chica asked angrily.

"Nobody can deactivate me. Nobody can stop me." Bonnie reached for Chica's face. It looked like he was trying to rip off her face.

He managed to pull Chica's jaw enough that it separated from the rest of her head. It reminded me of myself before Payton fixed me.

I tried to get in the fight, but Chica stopped me.

"No, Foxy. This is my fight."

Chica pulled off Bonnie's arm and threw it away. It ended up hitting the other Bonnie on his way in.

I wanted to try and kill that feminine-looking rabbit, but 6:00 a.m. came. Wow, we've been fighting for a while.

We all quickly went back to our places.

I sat in my usual corner, wondering how I was going to deal with Bonnie. It's time to finish this.

I was finally ready to get rid of Bonnie and destroy him. Except, there was one problem.

Bonnie was gone.

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates. I've been really busy. I'll try to update as often as I can. I hope you like the book so far. Anyways, have a great day, and stay fabulous. Bye <3