Chapter 62

~Maddie's POV~

I woke up in a strange room. I couldn't tell what was in there, but some stuff was charred.

Was there a fire?

I walked around the room inspecting the area. I had fallen a few times, until I gave up and just sat on the floor.

I wondered why this was happening when I realized that I was in the yellow suit.

I jumped a little when I noticed the floating boy in front of me.

"H-hi." I said shakily.

"You have set me free with your presence."

I tilted my head in confusion.

"Let me explain. I have been trapped in that suit for so long. I was placed there by my murderer. Now I can leave."

He looked at the ceiling. I assumed that he was going to rise up into the heavens, but he didn't move.

"Then why don't you go?" I asked.

"There is something more I must do before I can leave."

"What is it?"

He vanished into thin air before he answered.

Due to my curiosity, I decided to explore a little more. And, this time, actually move more than five feet.

It was a little wobbly, but I managed to get to the area where the stage was. I stayed hidden, assuming that the animatronics there were active.

I saw Toy Bonnie limp over to Bonnie. Toy Bonnie had been damaged a lot from the fire. His face and arm were fine, but the rest of him wasn't.

Toy Bonnie had something in his hand. I couldn't tell what was until it was put on Bonnie. He got his face back.

"Finally. You're complete." Bonnie smiled. It surprised me that Bonnie was alive. Well, then again, it surprised me that I was alive.

"Thank you." Bonnie said.

"No problem. I wanted to do it. I don't know what I'd do without you." He gave Bonnie a hug.

I suddenly didn't hate those to as much as I normally do.

Toy Bonnie limped off to another room, leaving just Bonnie and Chica. I suddenly realized that Freddy was missing.

Where did he go?

I noticed a purple bear floating towards Bonnie. He noticed it to and followed him. Chica seemed oblivious to him. She didn't move.

I followed Bonnie until we came up to a room. Bonnie tried to follow the purple bear inside, but he couldn't get in the room.

He gave up and walked away.

Just before he left the room, a man dressed in purple tackled him to the ground.

Who is he? And why is he so familiar?

The first thing he pulled off was Bonnie's face. After he pulled off an arm, I realized that he was trying to kill Bonnie.

I wanted to save Bonnie. Even though Bonnie had always hated me, I didn't want to see the look on Toy Bonnie's face when he finds him dead.

I was about to run into the room, when something grabbed me from the behind.

I tried to push it off of me, but my hands seemed to go right through.

I looked at the creature pulling ne away.

It was a floating black rabbit.