Chapter 51

~Payton's POV~

I ran into the restaurant, careful to avoid the police investigating outside.

I looked inside for Foxy. I knew he could help me.

Along the way, I saw Mangle sadly laying in Kids Cove. There was police tape around her.

I crawled through the tape and kneeled down to Mangle. I tried to ignore the fear as I saw little drops of blood drip out.

"Hi Mangle."

"Hey, I remember you. You're Maddie's-" She suddenly stopped. Mangle knew that Maddie died here. And maybe she knew where she was.

"I know..."

I saw another drop of blood come out. I grabbed a nearby napkin and wiped the blood off of her teeth.

"Thank you." She said.

"You're welcome. I have a question."

"What?"

"Do you know where Maddie is?"

Mangle shook her head with disappointment.

"But I do know where Foxy is."

"Where?"

Mangle pointed to a supply closet.

"Thank you."

I wiped one more drop of blood from her teeth and ran to the closet. At first, I only saw Freddy.

"You killed my sister, didn't you?"

I jumped on Freddy with rage. I knew he killed her.

Someone grabbed me off of Freddy. I assumed it was Chica and tried to punch her. I stopped when I realized it was Foxy.

"Foxy, what's going on?"

"Freddy didn't kill Maddie. Bonnie did."

"But why?"

"I don't know. All I do know is that Bonnie is dead, and Maddie still may have a chance."

"What do you mean?"

"The puppet. He's trying to revive her. He put her in the yellow suit and we're hoping that will bring her back."

"What yellow suit?"

"The one laying in the prize room."

I checked the prize room but it was empty. I even looked in the giant present. It was also empty.

"There's no yellow suit." I said after I returned to the room.

I heard a scream of a little girl.

Maddie.