Chapter 43

~Maddie's POV~

I came in the restaurant with my cardboard sword and my eyepatch from when I used to play with Foxy. I was so happy to play with him again.

I was a little nervous about Bonnie. I saw Bonnie get deactivated before Foxy helped me escape. But the new Bonnie was still active.

I hoped he wouldn't come off of the stage and attack me. Either way, I have Foxy. He'll protect me. He always does.

I went into the supply closet. I didn't see Bonnie, so I assumed he was scrapped or something.

"Hi Foxy." I whispered, shutting the door.

"Maddie, you have to leave."

"Why?"

"Bonnie's gone. We don't know where he went."

"But he got deactivated."

"I know. The other Bonnie must have started him back up. I need to keep you safe. Don't worry, you'll be okay. Just come back tomorrow. Please."

I sighed.

"Okay. I'll come back tomorrow."

I was sad to leave. I really wanted to play with Foxy again. Someday I will again. Soon...

I watched the other animatronics as I left. The cheap plastic Freddy and Chica danced on stage and played their songs. Bonnie joined in, but he wasn't the same. He stared at me with cold, dead eyes. I could tell he wanted to skin me alive.

I looked away and saw Mangle getting torn apart by savage kids. I wanted to help, but I knew I had to leave.

I also saw a puppet pop out of a large present. It had a white face, a huge smile, and streams of tears coming from his soulless eyes.

The tears were most apparent to me. It was almost as if the tears themselves were trying to tell me something...

I kept looking on, until I heard a groaning noise behind me. It sounded like somebody was having an asthma attack.

I turned around and saw nothing. I felt like the noise sounded familiar, but I couldn't tell from where.

I followed where the noise came from, holding up my sword in defense. I knew it was cardboard and wouldn't do much, but I did it anyway.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was purple.

"Welcome to the real Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria. My name's Bonnie, what's yours?"