Chapter 88

~Springtrap's POV~

"Where do you think you're going?" I asked the security guard.

"Please! Let me go!"

"I'm afraid I can't do that. You see, my primary goal in life is to kill. Everyone. I don't care who gets in my way. I'll make sure they suffer too. And now, you're my next victim."

I threw him to the ground and put my foot on his chest, preventing him from moving.

I smelled smoke from the distance.

"I see you started a fire. Do you hate those kids as much as I do?"

"Uh...s-sure. Yeah. So much."

I could easily tell he was lying.

I took my foot off of him and grabbed him by his neck.

I suddenly heard a group of animatronics running towards me.

"What are you doing? Go fight!" I said when I saw it was the Phantoms.

"No! We know you've been lying to us! We're done fighting for you!"

They attacked me.

I threw the security guard at the wall, aiming his head so that he might get knocked unconscious.

The Phantoms all jumped on me at once. They proceeded to bite, scratch, and attempt to hurt me.

It didn't work. It all felt like a massage.

"Are you done yet? Can I start hurting you now?"

"Not a chance."

Other animatronics ran into the room. Mangle. BB. The other toys. Even the puppet and the yellow bear girl.

But there were five missing. Five little ghost kids.

The animatronics didn't do anything to me. Nothing they did bothered me. I couldn't take my mind off of the ghosts.

"I'm sick of this. All of you. And you traitors." I said to all of them.

I quickly threw all of them off of me. I decided to attack the traitors. Just because I lied, doesn't mean they have to leave me.

Besides, I was going to kill them anyway.

I began to rip Phantom Chica apart with ease.

"Time to die."

The other Phantoms tried to attack me, but it was no use. I had already won.

"Why are you fighting me?"

"Mangle told us the truth."

Of course, that fox would ruin everything.

I threw the Phantoms back away and looked for Mangle. I found her snarling at me, sporting a clearly injured leg.

"Figures you would do that." I said.

She jumped at my face. She really doesn't understand how pointless it is to fight me?

I grabbed her by the neck and held my claws to face.

"I'm done with you."

I suddenly felt a weight on my back. The surprise force caused me to drop Mangle. She quickly backed away.

I grabbed my attacker and looked at her. Phantom Mangle.

I growled at her and relentlessly sliced her neck open.

She squealed, a musical sound to my ears, and I threw her away. She would be dead in minutes.

"No!" Mangle yelled.

I ran up to the other Phantoms and made them feel the same pain.

I prepared to destroy all of them until it occurred to me. They were waiting for something.

And it came floating through the door.

"Oh, what, you guys are here to make me suffer again?"

They all nodded simultaneously.

The child in the middle lifted his hand, causing the fire that I had forgotten about to rage.

"What?"

"It's time for you to die, Springtrap. It's time you got what you truly deserved."

"I don't care. Kill me. Get rid of me. I don't even want to be alive anymore."

"You're not alive. You're trapped between life and death. And you can never escape."

"And remember..." The ghost in the middle started.

"You can kill us." Freddy said. I could recognize their voices by now.

"You can make us cry." Bonnie said.

"You can take everything away from us." Chica said.

"But you will never destroy us." Foxy said.

They threw me into the raging inferno. I took in the blistering heat around me.

"And you have one thing to remember. I will come back. I always do. I am Springtrap. And you will never escape me."

The last thing I saw was the orange flames closing around me.