Chapter 76

~Maddie's POV~

I waited for Mangle and BB to return.

I was told that Foxy might be a little...different.

I don't know how different, but I was happy to accept Foxy no matter what.

I heard screeching down the hallway, and tried to investigate.

"No Maddie, stay here. Toy Freddy, you go."

"Why me?"

"Because Mangle took care of you. Even after you tortured her her whole life. Just help her."

Toy Freddy nodded and ran towards the noises.

It had started to turn into metal clanking and screams.

I thought I could hear an unfamiliar voice.

Suddenly, the fighting stopped.

I heard footsteps running away.

I was scared until I saw Foxy walk into the room.

"Foxy!" I ran over to him and hugged him.

He looked a little different. He looked like he was charred and was missing his hook, but that was okay. Something was strange about his eyes, though.

At first, Foxy just stood there. He finally twitched, and pushed me off of him.

His strange eyes went red.

"Foxy, what's going on? Don't you remember me?"

Foxy threw me at the wall. I could feel something metallic snap in my back.

Payton tried to save me, but Foxy grabbed her by the arm and threw her head-first into Toy Bonnie.

Toy Chica grabbed him by the neck and tried to bring him down.

"Hey, how much do you charge?" Foxy asked in a seductive voice. I didn't really get it, but it seemed to make Toy Chica mad.

She managed to throw Foxy over her head and into the ground.

Foxy snarled and leaped back onto her, pinning her to the wall.

I couldn't move. I just watched in tears, or whatever tears an animatronic bear could have, my best friend turning into a killer.

What happened?

While the two continued fighting, I saw a little ghost fly in. It resembled a little boy.

I crawled over to him and tried to talk to him.

"Who are you?"

"Maddie, I'm Foxy."

"But, that's Foxy over there." I pointed at the demon trying to rip away at Toy Chica.

The ghost shook his head.

I knew it was really Foxy when he put on an eyepatch and held up a cardboard sword.

"Foxy, it really is you!" I hugged him tight. It was amazing that I could hug a ghost, but I could.

"Wait, if you're Foxy, then who's that?" I pointed at the imposter.

"Remember when a fake Mangle came? He did the same thing to me. And BB. They ran away, though. They're not as violent."

"Who's 'he'?"

"A yellow rabbit."

I felt something in my memory about a yellow rabbit. I couldn't place exactly what it was.

"Now it's time to take care of this imposter." Foxy said with a smile. "Together."

"But I can't fight."

"You can use your sword. It has more power than you think."

"But I don't have it with me."

I realized suddenly that it was now in my right hand.

"How?"

"Magic. Now, are you with me?"

I nodded and ran into battle.

Foxy threw the fake onto the ground. He quickly stood up and tried to bite my arm. I swung my sword at him, and he fell again, writhing in pain.

"Wow, it really does have a lot of power."

Foxy swung his sword at his chest, and several wires flew loose.

"Care to share the last hit?" Foxy said.

"Always."

Before we could swing, we were tackled to the ground.

A strange-looking Mangle was on Foxy, while a strange-looking BB pinned me down.

I watched as the fake Foxy was dragged away by the yellow rabbit.

As soon as he was gone, the other fake animatronics followed him, leaving us behind.

"So, what next?" Foxy asked.

"To fix everyone. Again. Then, kill those guys once and for all."

"I like the way you think, matey."

Hey guys, now I know I haven't been updating. I was so busy with final exams, that I really didn't have the time to do anything. So, sorry about that. But, now it's summer, and I have all the time I need to update. So, now on a happier note. I was thinking about entering this story in the wattys. Tell me what you think. Anyways, have a fantastic day, and stay fabulous. Bye <3