Chapter 18

~Maddie's POV~

Mike drove me home and I crawled through my window back into bed.

I fell asleep, exhausted after that adventure. I woke up at 11:59.

I thought it was a.m., but when I looked closer at the glowing red numbers, it said p.m..

How long did I sleep?

I expected to wake up in my bed, but instead, I found myself in a dark room sitting on the floor.

"What's going on?" I asked out loud.

A bell chimed and the clock changed to 12:00. Music started to play.

"Wh-who's there?"

A little bit of light came on and I saw Foxy lying on the floor in pieces. I ran over to him.

"Foxy?" I tried to put him back together, hoping he would respond.

Something walked up behind me. It grabbed my neck and picked me up.

"There's nothing you can do now." I realized that Freddy was trying to kill me.

"Freddy, no! Please."

Bonnie and Chica appeared with a suit. It looked like Freddy, but it was a golden color.

They lifted the head and began to put me inside. Everything went dark for a little while, until I woke up on a stage next to Bonnie and Chica.

"Hello kids." I was forced to say. I sounded exactly like Freddy.

"You kids over there," I said, pointing at a group of five kids, "come with me. I want to show you something."

My body moved on its own, leading the kids into the closet.

When I entered the closet, I woke up in my bed.

Good, it was just a dream. What was that yellow suit? And who were those kids?