Chapter 84

~Toy Freddy's POV~

"They're winning this war. We have to stop them now, or else we're doomed." Springtrap said.

"But what can we do? We've tried everything."

"Not everything, Fred." I would argue about my name, but he would easily kill me for it.

"What do you have in mind?"

"You will be used as a decoy. They'll allow you back on their side easily. Then, all you have to do is prevent them from getting to one of the children, the yellow bear, and the puppet, girl, person, thing...whatever, just do it."

I nodded my head and went back to the old meeting place.

Before I could say anything, Mangle tackled me.

"What are you doing?" I said.

"Getting ready to rip you apart, what does it look like?"

"I'm here to join the group again."

"Mangle, off of him." Foxy said.

Mangle complied and let me go.

"Thank you. Now, I want to join again. I realized my mistake, and that this is where I truly belong."

Everyone stayed silent.

"Do we trust him?" Toy Chica asked.

"Yes. I told you that he could come back if he wants to. Toy Freddy, welcome back."

I heard a few fake cheers accompanied by a few groans. Nice to know I'm loved. It doesn't matter. These aren't my people.

I waited around for a while until I could kidnap one of them.

I finally got a moment when Freddy stepped aside.

"Hi, Freddy."

He glared at me, then turned away.

"Look, I know we've had our differences, but I'm making a change. For the better. And I want that to start with becoming your friend. Now, how 'bout it?" I held out my hand.

"Fine. Anything for a new friend." He reluctantly shook my hand.

"Great... Ow!" I exclaimed, holding my shoulder.

"What's wrong?"

"I injured my shoulder a while ago, and haven't been able to fix it. Would you mind helping me?"

"Uh...sure...I don't know how, though."

"It's easy."

I led him over to a room far away from the meeting spot.

"Where are we?"

"Just please trust me. Friend."

We walked a little further until I knew it would be okay.

"The box is right behind you."

He turned around to look for it.

I pulled out some weird syringe that Springtrap had given me, and stabbed him in his neck.

"What are you doing?" He said before punching me in the face, making a little squeak noise when he hit my nose.

"My job."

He soon fainted.

I dragged him back to Springtrap.

"Good work, young Fred. Now, I'll just dispose of this where nobody will find him."

He took Freddy to the air vents and shoved him in. He proceeded to close and lock it, preventing him from escape.

"But won't someone hear him?"

"Only in the office."

Maybe they won't win, after all...