Chapter 52

~Foxy's POV~

I ran to a strange room and found Bonnie trying to rip the head off of the yellow suit.

"Bonnie, how are you alive?" I asked.

"Oh, Foxy. I'm not. None of us are. And you can't kill what's already dead."

"Where are Ghostbusters when you need them?" Payton complained.

Bonnie lunged at Payton, but I managed to intercept. I shoved Bonnie to the ground and kept impaling him with my hook.

"Why are you doing this? What could you possibly want."

"Freedom. I want to be free of this animatronic body."

"And how does killing Maddie repeatedly help?"

"It doesn't. But it does make me feel better. Nobody can have a friend like us without consequences. And now, I just..."

"Just what?"

"I can't let another soul get trapped with no escape."

I turned my head and saw the puppet floating in. He shook his head and Bonnie stopped struggling.

The puppet put his hands over Maddie and little puffs of smoke came out.

The new Bonnie hopped into the room and shoved the puppet into Payton. They both fell to the ground.

They stayed motionless on the ground.

"Payton?" I said.

Slowly, a little thin cloud began to float out of the puppet. It looked like the ghost of a little boy. He had noticeable tear streaks on his face.

"I'm free..."