Chapter 90

~Foxy's POV~

"So, what happens next?" I asked the spirit.

"Freedom. The freedom you've always wanted."

He walked over to a large table in another room. Bonnie, Chica, Freddy, Payton, and Maddie followed.

I began to follow them, when I noticed the others not coming with us.

"Mangle? Are you coming?"

"I am." She said something to a little boy in front of her, and came over. So did Toy Freddy, Toy Chica, and Toy Bonnie.

As we made our way over to the table, I decided to ask her the question that had been on my mind.

"So, what's going to happen to you?"

"What do you mean?"

"After we leave, you're going to have to go somewhere."

"We're staying here."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Look around. There are kids here. Kids that love us and want to play with us. That's what we were made for and love to do." She gestured to the smiling kids in masks running around, singing and dancing.

"I'm happy you have somewhere to go."

"Ever since I got ripped apart at that old restaurant, I've wanted someone to love me, and care about me. And not treat me like a pile of useless parts to play around with. Maddie gave me that love. And so did you. And over time, I made so many friends who make me truly feel happy. All because of you two. Thank you. And when I heard that you would leave, I didn't know what to do. I mean, I was happy for you, but I would miss you. And now I'm here, where I can be loved all over again. This is where I belong. I finally found it."

I smiled and met up with the rest of the group. Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Maddie were all wearing masks that look like their animatronic selves. I soon realized that I was too.

"Everyone, it's time to say goodbye. Thank you for all the help you've given us. I hope that you find your way in the future."

I started to go around saying goodbye to everyone. I started with Toy Freddy.

"I want to say I'm sorry for always being mean to you and your friends. And I'm sorry for betraying all of you." He said.

"It's okay. I'm sorry for everything I did to you as well. And I'm sorry we never really got to know each other that well."

I gave him a hug. At first, it was just out of courtesy, but it developed into a truly meaningful hug.

We let go, and I moved on to Toy Chica.

"Thank you for always being by my side, Toy Chica. You've really helped us a lot."

"You're welcome. And 'almost' always by your side. I still remember the beginning, when it was just one big war between the Toys and you guys."

"We've moved on. We've become better people, or, animatronics."

"I suppose we have. And thank you for everything. I can't even begin to tell you how much you've helped me."

We gave each other a nice long hug, and I prepared to move onto Toy Bonnie, when I saw him talking to Bonnie.

"Bonnie, I'm really going to miss you."

"I will miss you too, but this has to happen."

"We shared the same mind, the same heart, we shared everything together. We were one in the same."