Chapter 12

~Mike's POV~

Good, I'm done. I can't stand another minute next to that murder weapon. I thought as I left the pizzaria.

I witnessed Riley getting hurt, and it traumatized me. Foxy may say that it was an accident, but he still did it.

I was reaching for the door when I heard the manager yelling at some other guy.

"What do you mean she quit?"

"She just left. That's it."

"Well, what are we going to do? We need a security guard."

I joined the conversation, knowing that I needed a job. Any job, really.

"Um, excuse me." I said. "I'm looking for a job. If you need a security guard, I'll do it."

"Well, it's $120 a week, and there's limited electricity power, if you're up to it."

"Sure, why not. I can start tonight, if you want."

"Great."

He gave me a uniform. He said I was just barely old enough for the position. Even if the pay is low, I don't mind. I'm really low on money.

I made my way to the office and took my place in a chair. The office had crumpled paper everywhere, an empty drink, and cobwebs. Geez, does anybody clean this place?

There were also drawings of Freddy, Chica, and Bonnie on the wall. No Foxy, though.

12:00 a.m. hit and my shift started. The phone rang. Right, my boss told me that I would get some recorded messages.

I kind of just listened to the message and played around with the camera. I almost dropped it when he said "bite of '87".

I relaxed, hoping Foxy wouldn't do anything to me tonight.

I heard the guy talk some more and he stopped talking.

I checked the camera again, and saw something missing from the stage. I found the rabbit thing in the Dining Area.

"What is it doing?" Maybe I should have listened to that guy on the phone.

I kept checking the camera, hoping that it wouldn't kill me, even if I'm more nervous about Foxy killing me.

Well, I'm probably dead.