Chapter 55

~Puppet's POV (the ghost)~

I tried to do everything I could to save the little girl, but nothing seemed to work. My power isn't as strong now that my soul is free.

She wouldn't move. Foxy, and even Freddy, have tried to save her, but she didn't come back. I was starting to lose hope.

"You've saved her before. Why can't you do it now?" Foxy had asked for 348th time. Seriously, I've been counting.

"I'm just not strong enough, I'm sorry." I had told him again. And again.

I gave up after a while. I wanted to save her, but I couldn't.

I would do anything to save her. I would give up my new freedom to just see her twitch a little.

All of my power must have been hidden in the puppet...

My transparent eyes widened and I turned around to the floating puppet.

"Payton may be able to save Maddie." I said with excitement. Maybe Maddie could live. I mean, she'd be in an animatronic bear costume, but she'd be alive.

"How?"

"The power must be in the puppet. Payton has the power to save her."

"B-but I don't know how." Payton stammered. Apparently, souls inside the puppet can easily talk to ghosts. Foxy can't even hear her.

"Just believe you can. If I can harness the power from the puppet, so can you."

"But I don't even want to be a puppet."

"You love your sister, and you want to save her, don't you?"

Payton nodded and floated over to Maddie. She started to wave her hands over her.

You can do this...

Slowly, little puffs of glittering smoke came out of Payton's hands and dissolved into Maddie.

Suddenly, a burst of red flew from Payton's hands like a firecracker. The force flung Payton backwards into the wall.

Foxy looked at me, then to Maddie. He didn't move or say a word. He just hung his head. So did Freddy, but it didn't seem a sincere.

I officially lost all hope.

Maddie is gone...

Hey guys, how you all doing? First, I wanted to thank you for 5k views. I know I say this a lot, but thank you for all the support, I really appreciate it, and I'm so happy you enjoy the story. Now, you may have noticed a lack of updates. This is because I want to continue the story into the FNaF 3 storyline. I will update a little less for now, until the game comes out. Until then, the updates will be kind of slow. I hope you understand. Anyways, stay fabulous, and have a great day. Bye <3