Chapter 87

~Mike's POV~

It was time to start completing my plan. I couldn't stand this demonic place anymore.

It had given me nightmares for years. Every night, there would be a bloody bear trying to kill me.

This place had taken so much from me. My sanity, my cousins, and my best friend.

He ended up dying three days ago.

I kind of expected it to happen. After all, Riley had died from her injuries. What could be different about Jeremy's?

It had taken a week to develop my plan. And make it all look like an accident.

Everything was ready. And I could get rid of that horrible yellow rabbit.

All I have to do is light a single match. Then watch the place burn.

It felt like I was some crazy man. Some maniac who wanted to kill everyone.

But really, I was just a crazy man destroying a restaurant that's been killing everyone.

I knew that Foxy and Maddie were still here. But it didn't matter. They would be okay, even if they have to find somewhere else to go.

They don't matter right now. All that matters is destroying this place once and for all.

I thought about lighting a joint and throwing it on the ground to try and frame my drug-addict boss. But I figured I shouldn't.

As annoying as he was, it didn't seem right to blame anybody else.

I had had second thoughts about going through with the plan. But, even if I'm arrested, it's worth it to see the place burn.

This time, I'll make sure everything burns. That every last wall comes crumbling to the ground. That every last "artifact" gets destroyed. No matter what.

I lit my match.

Good boy. Now, all you have to do is drop it. Throw it at some boxes or papers, or something. Just do it.

I couldn't let go of the match. I wanted to destroy the place, but I didn't know if I could.

You have to do it. Light this place up like a Christmas tree.

No. I can't. Someone will catch me.

Nobody will catch me. I made sure to set everything up so that I would get away with it.

But what if-

I forced myself to stop listening to my mind.

It's time for this place to die.

I threw the match at my desk in the office.

Goodbye, Freddy Fazbear's. Forever.

I ran for the door, running from the potential blazing inferno.

I could see the door. It was so close. I could almost feel it.

I was suddenly grabbed and held to the ground.

"Where do you think you're going?" I knew exactly who it was.

The yellow rabbit.