Chapter 40

~BB's POV~

I watched as kids ran into the restaurant. I said "hi" and "hello" to every one of them.

I watched as Freddy and his friends played their songs on the stage.

I watched as Mangle, unfortunatley, got torn apart by reckless children, and how Freddy and his friends smiled more and more as each piece was removed.

I watched as the puppet popped out of his present from time to time. I've always felt like there was something different about him.

I watched... That's all I've really ever done. I mean, sure, I've learned how to instantly hack a flashlight, but that's really it. I've never really done anything. But I've seen everything.

Some kid came up to me and tried to pull my balloon out of my hand. Lucky for me, it's not a real balloon, and it's glued to my hand.

"Hi." I said. My voice box doesn't let me say anything else.

"Hi." The kid said back, still intent on taking my balloon.

"Hello." I tried to say something else, but that was all that came out.

"Um...hi?" He still tried. "Why can't I get this balloon?" He said, getting frustrated.

I laughed like a maniac. It's really the only way I can laugh. It was actually pretty funny to watch him struggle with something so stupid.

"Why are you laughing?" I ran away crying. I felt bad. In my defense, he's not very intelligent.

I've always seemed innocent, but honestly, I'm a mean person. I try not to be, but I never really care because nobody else can tell because of my voice box.

I stopped laughing when the manager angrily walked up to me. I was literally afraid that he would take off my balloon and give it to the kid.

"Hi."

"You need to be more polite to kids."

"Hello."

"Are you sassing me?" I laughed.

"Right, you can't say much. Never mind." He said, walking away with a little anger.

I watched everybody else like I usually did. I heard radio static coming from Kids Cove.

Right, Mangle's voice box is broken.

I saw when the puppet fixed Mangle. I've been confused why he couldn't fix that part of her.

I heard it again. It was normal, but I felt like I heard something. Something...interesting.

I listened to it again, and I heard it. I gasped, but it came out as a laugh instead.