This is not an Update

*Updated 6 months ago*

Care to explain? Yes.

Well, it was about during those time last year when writing updates and me actually doing my responsibilities as a graduating student with tons of loads of works became a bit --- okay, scratch of "a bit" and replace it with INSANELY IMPOSSIBLE for me to juggle in one hand and do some personal things at the other.

And yes, I am sorry, sort of, hald maybe? for suspending any updates for you to read. But this writing sort is not part of my obligations, this is more of relaxing time or chill time for me, undo stress. I sure do know you know what I mean. And at the same time, that last 6 months, I was also planning on coming back with another fic (a Baekyeol oneshot) which was as you can see...still not out there -_- because, YES. I have been busy with life...real life, I guess.

And the update...here it goes. 

I am planning on "DISCONTINUING" this story. Nothing to dramatic like I'm quitting in writing because I'd like to focus on my life and other sorts of reality that life has to offer but, because, there's nothing for me to write in this story. Sorry, this one I should apologize, because yes, I do suck about discontinuing this fic. 

I know some of you had read it, given votes and comments enthusiastically about some chapters and those made me keep on writing. I am thankful for everyone that supported this fic that at first was just a trial fic for me to do some writing, practice round? something like that but this fic is actually a living-not-so-living thing that commemorates my writing skills from suckish to a bit better to blatantly acceptable in the writing community.

And I am sooooooooooo thankful for everyone that helped me along the way. I may have never gotten to this level of skill if not for you who had given me their support. But it's been two years already and somehow, I have lost my muse.

I am still thinking if I should bring this down, delete it or let it stay. Some part of me, the little ones, those measly creatures talking in my brain to have some conscience and finish it if not grandly but at least finish the story as I have meant it when I first started it.

Still, I am not sure. So I'll leave it here until I have made a decision. Maybe later? I'll come back and finish it? Like I said, I still don't know. PLEASE DONT HATE ME FOR IT.

BECAUSE, OPPA is a turning into a man now.

On the bright side, I AM OFFICIALLY GRADUATING THIS 30th of MARCH 2015!!!!! YEY!!!! THROWS PARTY POPPERS!!!!

P.S. I am still here, talk to me. Hahaha no one does. All I have are silent readers. Invisible ones that I have slowly become tired of. Sorry. But yes, it is tiring to keep on writing but no one actually tells you they appreciate it.

So maybe I'll just stick to oneshots or something that finishes of quickly rather than a series.

On the other hand, maybe my writing skills are just still so suckish that no one bothers anymore.

STILL, THANK YOU! <3