Ch. 48 : Office Love Affair

A/N: Everything’s turning way too complicated…Baek…Baby Taeyeon of mine…please stay strong…

Baek’s losing his smiles…My Baby’s crying, asking random people to relay her apologies to her fans…tragic, just TRAGIC. I’m being way too overly dramatic for others just because I’m way too affected of someone else’s pain but hey, THIS IS ME, and only those who feels the same can truly understand me. I’m hurt when their hurt and I don’t care if either Baek or Taeyeon don’t know…

Another quick update… -_- advance sorry for this pairing >_< Skip it if you don’t like SuLay

_________________________________________

Byun Baekhyun wills himself to at least try and stop the impending tears forming in his eyes as he goes through leaps of steps down the stairs. His heels take a turn without looking to pass another hall, another set of people and more asking thoughts. Yet despite the tremendous effort, he just can’t, and remembering everything only made things worse. Memories of them laughing back then turn to be replaced with thoughts of a friend betraying him, Chanyeol telling him what he needed to know, even if it was so much to bear, and a love ending because of a truth that was never true, and what’s more painful is that he’s been living his life all this time under a lie. His friends lied to him, no, Kyungsoo lied; the others just kept it a secret. These thoughts materialized into tears that take no second later to fall from his cheeks, tears that flow because of an unacceptable pain yet the hands that keep on brushing them away only grips harder because of the hate that he feels.

He hated Kyungsoo. He hated Kyungsoo for what he had done.

Baekhyun runs fast across the hallways, conflicted but he was dead sure of whats about to happen next. He best be prepared, he huffs.

-

Junmyeonnie~”

Junmyeonnie~”

Being unanswered gave the latter a frustrated pout peeking in his lips. He had been calling Junmyeon, the student council president, for times now yet all he got in return were brows creasing and lost looks only beaming at the papers which apparently list all the things he needs to do before the new term arrives.

Junmyeonnie~” He tries again, but just like the last ones, the chinese man was left standing in front of his desk still pouting.

He sits, still being unnoticed, but what he was about to do next shook Junmyeon out back to his real system. Junmyeon finally notices the other’s presence when he feels a hand laying over his own and sees another reaching for his face. “L-Lay,” He calls his name out of the suddenness that he never knew who had already been waiting for him all this time. Lay saw the chocked look and replied with a smile. He continued reaching for his face across the wooden table. Junmyeon, being alone and all inside the office did not back away. He watched how Lay’s hand keeps getting near his face and once he felt the soft warmth, he smiles. He needed this, Junmyeon thinks.

Lay softly caresses Junmyeon’s cheeks with his thumb, going left and right, over and over.

Junmyeon closes his eyes with the rhythm and a second more he hears Lay’s voice gently echoing inside their silence. “I know you really take your job seriously but isn’t this just too much? Is there something wrong? The last time I’ve seen you drowning yourself like this is back when Taeyeon and Baek were a mess.”