Ch. 54 : To my Wind, is this Goodbye?

A/N: Third on in a row. How’s life?

Is this series becoming a bit confusing to you guys? If you have any questions please do tell me or Pm me. Just ask away, I’ll be glad to tell you the details and clarify some things out for you. Or would you like some kind of brief summary/catch-up on what’s been happening in these past chapters? I’ll do that for you if you want, just to save you the trouble of going back and checking if ever they really did happen or such..

Anyways, thank you. I’ll keep my updates monthly…Throw them to you all at once, that good? Hope so ^_^

_________________________________________

All these time, Sehun had always been the wind that took her to amazing places, the one that would lull her to sleep whenever she’d be close enough to hear his heart beating, or the wind that always coos her to stop crying and brush the tears away, and Juniel wishes he’d still be the wind that loves her back then, be the wind that would caress her body in a tight yet comforting way, be the wind that plays through her long caramel locks and be the wind that would land a soft kiss on her lips when she least expects.

The way Sehun acted earlier has gotten her more confused. It clearly shows that Sehun doesn’t want to do anything with her anymore, but the words that slipped out of his mouth before they part surely voiced the opposite of what she had thought.

The way his thumb brushed her tears away felt the same as it was back then. It was gentle, slow and filled with so many unsaid words. It made Juniel believe that maybe Sehun loved her even if it was just by little bit but her hopes gradually died when Sehun took the initiative to untangle her arms from him and walk away.

“…if that’s how you really feel…then…l-let’s just end things here, Sehun-ah, or else… we’ll just keep on hurting each other.“

“No. Because as far as I remember, I never said anything about breaking up with you.”

-

As fast as how Sehun fleed from their dance hall was as fast as he tried to pick his phone out with loose and panicking hands in his pocket. He dialed her number, knowing it like his own address or the day of his own birthday, but as fast as his fingers input the digits were as fast as the voice at the other end tells him his call cannot be connected at the moment ringed in his ears.

Two times, three times more, yet his luck never changed.

“Where could you be right now?” He breathes, exasperated.

-

Juniel remedies the pain with some chocolate flavored bubble tea, thinking Sehun may like one too but the sad fact that he wasn’t there and that she’s alone made her decide to just order one for herself.

She sits at a corner, thinking how one love built her to be so strong yet so fragile in an instant, almost breaking. She never thought Love would be so capable of turning her whole world over without her knowing. She may have known but only until she brushed off the tears that made her world like that.

One sip of the coldness only numbs her for a second while the sweetness only sends an illusion for a blink of an eye, the refreshing taste never tasted so bitter over her palettes. It’s not the same without Sehun’s sweet smiles across the table.