Ch. 51 : Heartless

A/N: 3rd Spam Update as my Before-Hiatus gift for my lovely friends/loyal readers. It’s been fun ^_^

See you again! Supposedly in October? Oh God, it’s quite a long wait…Please do bear with me.

Here’s some SeJun/HuNiel moments…

________________________________________

Juniel mildly wakes up that same Saturday morning with hopes that her nightmares would have ended along with her dreams but no, sadly, she was still living in it – in a world where Sehun is not Sehun and their Love was not their Love. And to make matters worse, this is something she has to hide and keep as a secret to Angela. This is something she needs to solve alone, because, everything will start to fall apart if she ever learns to know the truth.

I should know. Juniel sighs.

-

With complicated thoughts, Juniel sweeps with dragging feet the fallen leaves covering some parts of the pavement in the avenue where she and Angela first met. Before, in here, she was invisible. In here, she had always been alone. And in here, she just sits, sings, hums melodies most of the times and worry about only the small things in her life.

But everything changed after that…

Sehun was – had always been the best thing that happened in her life, she thinks amidst the lost looks on the ground. “Sehun…” and that’s all she could breathe as she takes a sit on a bench under the luscious trees, sighing because of the thoughts that came after, ‘If you’re going to cry, do it somewhere else. You look pathetic enough already, so stop making yourself look even worse.’ So she wills the impending tears to go away, because – because Sehun might see.

Sitting there, the silence who was her friend from before is now an enemy to her ears. The growing silence only made her hear all of her thoughts some more, ring them louder that every single one starts to become a noise in her head, and all she could do – was nothing. And that is when the strong will guarding her tears from falling stopped, she couldn’t take it anymore. She needs Sehun right now. She needs his comforting touch and his lovely smiles that only take the worries away. She needed him but he was nowhere to be found. She needed him, but she pushed him away.

Juniel cups her face, putting her soft palms over and slowly blocks everything out. Just let me cry this once, she internally pleads to herself. The soft sobs ringed, the trees swayed and the wind just as before cooed her to cry some more, like the wind itself wanted to hear her breaking pain.

Now, everything is different, even the wind that once lulled her to sleep or the wind that gently caresses her body and billows through her hair seem to have changed. The wind that took her to amazing places and made her feel everything good and greatis now gone.

-

A thousand seconds came and in a blink of an eye, they were no more, but her sobs still ringed like broken melodies of a sad song. It kept on filling the loud silence that never seems to end, except her volume starts to fade when Juniel starts hearing footsteps coming her way.

Juniel quickly and secretly brushes the tears off of her face before sneaking a peek to see who it is. From the almost short distance, her eyes first trailed on the pavements, going near the direction of the sound and up.