Ch. 23 : Just close your eyes

A/N: Hi hi~ ^__^

-------------------------------------

The moment Angela heard a moment of silence; she ought to herself to make an entrance but not a grand one. She knew asking directly won't do her any good. Instead of having the right answers, she would just be led a stray with their charming looks, Sehun not Kai. Angela wanted to know what but it was not the right time. So for the meanwhile, acting clueless would seem to be the most efficient thing to do. 

"Kai?" She said, surprising the two young lads in the process.

"What? Miss me already?” He said, still as annoying and sarcastic as ever. As for Sehun, he bid goodbye first and left the two of them, with his face plastered a slightly surprised look from Angela's sudden appearance.

"Can you give me a ride to Kyungsoo's house later?"

"Why? Why me and not Hyung?"

"I just need to hand over some assignments to him and Baek's probably going somewhere later."

"What a lame excuse… You don't have to lie with me babe~." Kai sneered, slowly closing in. He firmly placed his left arm on the wall right behind Angela. Their faces were only inches away. He smirked and whispered "I know you're just doing this to spend some time with me."

Angela knew that Kai was only playing with her but the thing is, Kai's sexy bedroom voice and sharp looks managed to make her heart palpitate. Why? She doesn't know either. All that she knows is that her heart was really throbbing fast and she can't spout out any words back at him. As if she was paralyzed, unable to resist or retaliate. It kept going on and on, until, Kai broke off and plodded away. Angela disregarded that feeling though it was undeniable that it had an effect in a way, because her face was all crimson red. In which, Kai could surely take notice even from a far.

-

Classes ended pretty quickly than Angela expected. 

Juniel surely had secret plans with Sehun after school just by looking at her smile forming up to a full crescent every time a beep would ring out of her phone. Baekhyun on the other hand as expected, is planning to meet up with the Derp-Tower somewhere. And, Suho still had his School Org. agendas to attend to.

Angela chose to wait for Kai outside, in the parking lot. She sat in a concrete bench diligently being shaded by some luscious trees. The wind was cool yet the sun beamed out a comfy warmth. It was very relaxing. 

-

"She's not coming, huh?" Kai thought. He waited outside of their classroom for Angela but out of luck, she did not come merely because she was already waiting at the other side of where he was. Tired of waiting, he took his bag and headed on his way.

Classes had been over for an hour and that's how long they waited for each other, not knowing that they both did. Kai walked with his bag clinging on his right shoulder and a bothered mind on both. He kept on walking and walking like that, looks glued on the floor. By the time he looked up, he noticed himself out of the school building. The sky splattered with colorful flares of the setting sun and the wind as gentle as a baby's breath. Only a few people stayed on the grounds, some greeted and tried to tag along, but Mr. Popular dismissed himself first.