Ch. 15 : Choi Juniel & Oh Sehun

[Author's P.O.V.]

A new day escorts a new start. Where, a new start brings forth also a new day.

With the usual routine, Angela walking underneath the soft beams of sunlight coming from that brightly lit core up above passing gently the earth's atmosphere through those lush foliage of trees leisurely caressing her entirety. This was something new. To feel a kind of warmth different from those exactly similar weekday mornings. 

Her body as light as a feather, each steps as if on cloud nine. On cloud ten if she would prefer. Angela's bliss in a height only reachable by the one in possession.  Aside from the calmness of day and refreshing reverberations of chirping birds chorused with the rustling of leaves. . .

. . .What will the Angels of Faith offer her this time

 La la~ La lalalala~ la la~

*Huh?* Down along the path of concrete pavements and yielding trees comes a voice of pure innocence and sweetness. A honey-glazed serenade accompanied by a soulful melody casted  with simple strums and plucks from an acoustic guitar. The harmony of a classic duo.

 Laaa~ la la~ la lala la laa~

Calming sounds soothing to the core. Those feet that led her there came entrapped to where she stands now, as if slowly sinking. Mind and body hypnotized, dear little Angela left in a firm stance filled with deep admiration for the girl of similar age.

As soon as the song ended an abrupt silence followed the scene. No more tunes, no more high and low pitched hums. Only silent applauses and invisible curtains dropping. The noiselessness then flicked Angela back to her usual self still with looks sparkling from both eyes leaving the opposite character in a wondering state.

"S-sorry about that. ." Angela breaking the awkward silence. "I-i didn't mean to stare. It's just that you looked so amazing doing those things." She added only getting a tender sweet smile as a response from her.

"Choi Juniel." The girl of similar age and height offered a hand, bowing to a 60 degrees as she introduced herself. With quick reflexes Angela responded the same as the one in front of her. "You might not have noticed me before but I'm in the same class as you." 

"Angela Mae Jeong? If I heard you correctly?" With a nod coming from Angela, a new friendship had bloomed between the both of them. .

. . But what Life brings and the Angels of Faith offers does not stop there.

-

[Angela's P.O.V.]

"You seem vibrantly happy today." The polar bear chuckles with his early morning statement. Was it too obvious? My peripheral view caught glimpse of an oh-so-familiar guy not that far away from us.

"Goodmorning~ Early birds?" I said to them shifting my gaze from one to another trying to anticipate who would voice out first. No one. From kyungsoo, just a simple crescent smile. Lips closed but beaming out a certain joy with those big round almond eyes. Baek's was similarly different. Asian eyes squinting like twin crescent moons and lips smiling apart showing those genuine pearly whites of his.

*KYAAAAaaahahahaha those epic sweet smiles are killing me!!* My usual thought running wild again. . .aigoooo~

Since, there was nothing to talk about and no one seemed to want to start a conversation I just took my seat. Nudging Baekhyun slightly off to the sides making room for me.

"Angela. . .please. . .listen." 

The same exact phrases echoing overnight. . .