Ch. 10 : Let me know you

"Ah~ So it was you!" I blurted out after learning the truth. He was the sick guy during my first day.

Our talks had already progressed quite far, from topics about ourselves to things out of the ordinary. There's still some time before our afternoon class starts so we decided to stay there for a while. As I was saying...

"That's why that tall dark guy asked if you were fine."

"Tall dark guy?" Baekhyun confusingly asked. His eyebrows crinkled, thinking who I was talking about.

"You know… that.. hmmmmm… What was his name again?" I'm not particularly close with any of his friends. So, I only know them by face, that's why. Come to think of it, I'm really not that good with memorizing people's names either, only those important to me.

"You mean, Kai?" He took the words out of my mouth.

"Yeah~ Him!" I was happily pointing my index finger towards him. I know my reaction's a bit over exaggerated when he said Kai's name, but you know that annoying feeling when there’s something you can't remember? I hate that feeling, eats me up every night when that happens.

"You seem happy?" Baekhyun teased as he pinched my cheeks.

"Ack. Stop it!" I tried removing his hands but my giggling took away whatever strength was left in me.  

"N-no. I-it's just that I thought you were some weird gu— Yah!" I didn't even get to finish my sentence because he pinched my cheeks again.

"Weird, who’s weird? huh!?" He exclaimed as he teased me more.

We were laughing and laughing to ourselves. The topics didn't matter actually. It's just fun to be with Baekhyun. I like him~ Well, I mean, like as a friend. I like his personality, too. He is that type of person that is easy and fun to be with. I like those kind of people the most.

They make me forget the sadness in me.

-

"Hey, if you don't mind me asking –" It seemed like he was about to ask me something but he didn't let him finish. From across the rooftop we heard a familiar voice, an irritating familiar voice. I guess you already know who I was talking about.

"Having fun?" What a sarcastic remark. "If you’re done with whatever you’re doing there. I’d just like to say that classes are about to resume." Upset much? And, what's with the face mister? There's no doubt that his dark enraged mood is soon to erupt. Still, Like I care.

Though, I said that. My mood seemed to have shifted because of him. What a pain.

"Let's go?" Baekhyun said as he held out his hand to help me get up. What a Gentleman.

-

The three of us together made our way back to class. Hmm. When I said three, I mean, the 'Meannie' (understatementKyungsoo in front, while me and Baek joked at the back, still chuckling about things here and there.

[D.O. Kyungsoo's P.O.V. What in the world is funny about talking Parrots? Can someone explain the logic in that?!]

"Kyung, are you okay?" Baekhyun asked. Kyungsoo only looked back and gave no replies. Instead, he stared at me and shifted it back to him, then beamed us a forceful smile before walking ahead again.

Now, that’s weird.

"Weird." / "That was odd." We both said in succession. Our mischievous eyes met, thinking the same cunning thoughts.

"Pft~!" Baekhyun and I are now on the verge of breaking. We were both surprised with what we said. The only thing we knew that time is that Kyungsoo must not hear us laughing. "Shh~!!" He positioned his finger in front of his mouth, signaling me to hold it in. My hands did what I was told, covering my mouth, trying to hold whatever excess bliss I have in me.

Our peripheral view warned us about our impending doom, Kyungsoo is about to look!

Him, fierce looks as usual. Us, casual poses, too casual – Model materials. "Since when did the both of you become a two-men-circus-act?" He bluntly said. 

*What's with the attitude? I should be the one upset here right??????*

That was our last topic before everything became awkward. My mood plunged down. Baekhyun’s trying to grasp something deep in his thoughts. Kyungsoo still enveloped with frustration. What remains are three pairs of heavy steps coming from all of us. 

Just a silent walk back to class from that point on.

Math

Better listen… Not one of my best subjects. 

Arts

No… still not my best subject. Skill level, good. 

Physics

Yawn. Shoot… I'm getting sleepy.

GMRC (Good Manners and Right Conduct)

Nice~su!

Who would've thought that this would be one of my favorite? I tried looking back at Kyungsoo to see his reaction. Good Manners and Right Conduct? He has none of them.

That’s what I thought…

What I am seeing now is the least of my expectations. Wow~ Daebak~! A perfect 100 points for Angelic Pretensions.

Okay fine, whatever, Mr. Nongelic.

Someone tapped me from behind that made me snap out.

"Pft~!" It was Baek, making faces.

"Yaaah~ Stop it! Miss might see you."

Huh!? He took out a piece of paper and quickly wrote something in it. 

‘Let me know you… After school fun?’ -Byun Baekhyun

____________________________

FAST UPDATE!!!!!

Time check 11:50pm >.<

Hahahahahaha...Kamusta naman ang pagbabad sa computer buong araw. . .

nag-ii-spam ng comments sa ALLKPOP...daming giveaways na signed CDs eh XD

ung next mejo enjoy para sakin XD 

Who ships BAEKYEOL???? ahahaha 

chapter 11 : After School Fun

BANG! Goodnight!

_________________________