Ch. 4 : He's NO A-n-g-e-l!? (Part 1)

Not a moment too soon, the rain started. It was pouring hard, really hard. I could feel droplets of rain hitting me because of the cold wind blowing in. *Sigh* How come my perfectly sunny day a while ago turned upside down into a completely dark and stormy morning?

I’ve let out another deep sigh, shrugging off the thought that this might be or could just be somewhat connected to the Angel sitting right in front of me. I smell something's gonna happen and I'm not just gonna sit here and find out for myself, you know.

"Hyung!" The guy from yesterday called out to him.

"Oh. Hey, Kai what's up?" 

"I heard the teachers talking about cancelling class today." Kyungsoo and I were still focused on him as he was talking from the door. "It looks like a storm is going to hit the city anytime soon." He added.

"Cool! Wait, let me just grab my things." Kyungsoo happily replied. It seemed like he too was thrilled on going home early today.

Shoot! I forgot to bring my umbrella! My thoughts as I went through my things. I looked outside before leaving the house. There were no signs of rain clouds so I just left it back there, thinking it was just a misforecast. I really thought it was going to be sunny the whole day.

[Kyungsoo's P.O.V.]

After hearing what Kai said, I hurriedly went back to my desk to fix my things. The moment I looked back at Angela, she seemed to have a worried look plastered on her face. Maybe she forgot to bring her umbrella? Well, what can I do? It's not like I can bring her home with me.

!!!!!Bright child as always.

"Kai, why don't you leave first, I still have something to take care of." Shifting my gaze back at Angela.

"Pft!" Kai was trying hard holding in his snickers. "Ooh okay~ I'll just go home with Sehun then."

-

"Angela, going home?" I heard no reply from her. It looks like she's still busy in her own world worrying about her umbrella, silently putting things in and out of her bag over and over and over again. 

"I'll take you home." I offered with an innocent look on my face. My big googly eyes waiting for a definite Yes. There's no one in this world who can resist this look. Trust me, you’ll give in.

[Angela's P.O.V.] 

"Ahh…hmm…err… No thank you."  Lessons learned. The last time I was with him alone, our entire class looked like they saw a kissing scene from some old romance movie from long ago. Plus, there's something off about him today that's been causing my radar to go on full red alert. So, it’s a big big NO.

"I'll just stay here and wait or the rain to stop." I added, still with my looks on my bag. For sure, the more I see that angelic face of his, the more it's going to be harder for me to resist him.

He leaned closer to my ear, whispering something in a hushed tone. "See those three girls?" Where? I quickly shifted my gaze to the three tough-looking ladies from the other side of the room. They were looking with an intent to kill me any minute I was left alone. "Either stay here and get beaten up by them or~ safely go home with me." Kyungsoo said as he backed up.

"Your choice." He added, now standing in full confidence with his hands in his pockets and a smirk plastered on his face.

From him, I shifted my gaze back to the three girls, still looking mean as before, and returned it back to him. "I guess I have no other choice, do I?" Sighing as Iemphasize every bit of word, sarcastically.