Ch. 33 : Kyungsoo's Mood Swings

A/N: How’s life?
________________________________

Rooftop, got it.

Kyungsoo mindlessly went straight ahead to where his heart beats, plus the fact that Sehun told him she was there. Straight down the hall, around the corner and some tiring steps up and the door leading to where Angela was is already in sight. His steps would quickly follow the other as the distance in between decreases, either feeling giddy or excited upon seeing her, he shrugs the thought. Whatever it is, he’s just happy to see her and go home with her like he had listed it as some part of their daily routine.

Kyungsoo clicked open the door and without a second thought, he called out. “Hey Anj, you ready to go –“

To his surprise, two pairs of eyes came to look on where he stands. She’s with Baek. He shifts his look to the other and then back to Angela’s which apparently holds a bit of surprise at him being there. His mood turned flat at the moment, bright beaming hazel eyes slowly turning dull and the heart on his lips when he first entered is now gone. Kyungsoo knows it’s wrong to feel ‘that’ way but he can’t seem to pull it off of his chest when he comes to realize and see that Angela was with him this whole time.

Angela could see the glare right in his eyes, just like the first time he saw them together for lunch. She feels so confused with the sudden turn of events, Baekhyun just confessed right in front of her and now, Kyungsoo’s standing there looking all dark. Her breath starts to thin, something inside her pushes her to at least say something and kill the awkward dullness between the three but before she could have even done so, Kyungsoo had already grabbed her things and her wrist, willing her to come along.

“Let’s go, I’ll take you home.” He said with finality ringing in his tone. Kyungsoo might have walked fast and harsh in plain sight bringing her with him, but the grip of his wrist on Angela’s been never rough.

Much to Baekhyun’s dismay, he waved her a quick goodbye and smiled as she saw him getting smaller in his eyes, eventually sighing when he knows everyone’s on the clear.

-

 “C-can’t you walk a bit slower, Soo?” Angela asks, wriggling her wrist out of his grip.

Kyungsoo stopped on his tracks and let her go, making the latter catch up with her breaths and take a look of her warm pinkish marks on her skin with all the dragging and holding he had done.

“What’s your problem all of a sudden? I mean, did something happen that made your mood rocket out to space again? Geez, you were smiling beautifully just a while ago…”

Kyungsoo remained stoned and silent in his place, brows creased as she mutters more.

“…you…Baek.” That’s all he said and Angela scoffs at the reason.

“W-wait, are you’re jealous of him being with me?”

Kyungsoo can’t dare meet her in the eyes. What if he said yes, would he sound pathetic enough for her to leave him there or will she laugh? But what if he said no, he knows she’s still going to continue asking and it might end up ending with a topic he knows would put everything in dire position. Either way, he’s afraid to give her an answer so he turns to his side and decides to completely ignore her.