Ch. 24 : Sehun, the truth.

A/N : ^______^

-----------------------------

"Anj, I'm going first, okay? Honey - I mean HUNNIE is waiting for me. Byeee~" Juniel felt giddy upon having the thought of spending the rest of her afternoon with a cute guy she onced looked only from afar, secretly crushing. As she said her goodbyes, Angela beamed her a smile and waved back before drifting away again and packing her things like a robot programmed to do so. 

Juniel skipped down along the corridors with an obvious grin plastered on her face. Until, she sighed all too sudden. Their so-called relationship was still unclear. They were not officially comitted to one another yet the both of them knew that something was going on between them, only no one dared to speak nor clarify what it was. Juniel once thought of asking Sehun directly but at that deciding moment, she hesitated, not wanting to look desperate in front of him, letting the moment passed. 

One came after the other, completely flooding her mind as she walked through the corridors. From, Sehun is just playing around with her to maybe she was just assuming things. Not even noticing that her phone had been ringing all this time. 

Juniel gasped once she took notice that Sehun had already made 8 missed calls on her phone. She opted to quickly answer the next one and without a second later, she did. Sehun's first word made Juniel secretly jump from all the happiness, relieving her of those preposterous nonsense she once had.

"Baby?" Sehun said on the other line. Oh how manly and sexy his voice was in that moment. Juniel quietly thought, hardly being able to contain herself in her utter enjoyment.

"Hmm?" She discreetly replied.

"Yah. What kind of answer is that?" Juniel laughed. It was all too obvious for her that Sehun was already pouting at the other end with the kind of tone he used, ranting at her none endearing reply. "Why are you laughing?"

"No - nothing. It's just that my Hunnie is so cute." She said, giggling.

"Hmph! I'm not cute!" Sehun protested.

"Alright alright. So what are you then?"  Juniel teased, fighting hard not to break out a laugh even though she already knew what the answer was. She tried playing innocent just for fun but what she didn't know was Sehun had his own tricks in playing her kind of game.

Slowly, using his sexiest bedroom voice he said. "i'm.madly.in.love.with.you."

"EEEeeeeeeeeeppppp!!!!" BOOM! And that was it, Juniel's feels exploded upon hearing Sehun's words. She shrieked, almost fainting in the middle of the hallways, good thing class had been over for some time that's why only a few students were lounging around, able to see her utter insanity. 

"Hey, baby, are you okay?" Sehun worriedly asked after regaining his sense of hearing from Juniel's sudden outburst.

"Oh..hehe..sorry about that." Her blushing cheeks never waved off after hearing those words.

"You were that happy to hear me say that?" Things have shifted to Sehun's advantage, this time, teasing her in Juniel's most obvious weakness, him.

"Yeeessh!! Stop teasing me!! The-hun-ah!!" And once again back to her teasing the other, regarding on how he speaks his letter S.

They spent talkin over the phone childishly teasing one another. It was senseless but at the same time it was cute. Cheesy but natural and sincere. The both of them might not say a thing yet they those moments never became dull, for Juniel at the least.

She was walking, more like skipping in the hallways with her phone by her ear when she passed by the lady's room. Nothing was out of the ordinary until she heard familiar names coming from the inside. What took her interest at first was when someone said Sehun's name, a girl talking in a sassy way. Juniel opted to sneak a peek to see who it was but the more she came closer, the more her interests shifted to something else, completely forgetting that Sehun was on the other line. It was vague but she clearly heard it right.