[Author's Note] Serious moment.... -_-

Okay...

Now, where to start...

Just like I've said in the informal author's note at the end of my last update, I've practically re-read the whole thing and I managed to notice that things went by so quickly...

But..I'd like to just remind everyone that this is only where it begins....the main plot and what the story is all about..

These series of UDs are not yet at the climax..we're just heading there little by little.

I was just kind of tired and impatient how slowly things were escalating that's why I made a few shortcuts and..POOF....but if anyone feels that it really did go up so suddenly..I'm sorry..

Maybe the shortcuts that I took left out a few minor/major things to be known but NO WORRIES, I've got it all written down here in my notepad...because I've read the whole thing again, I managed to do a recap of what to put in the future...

Until then... I hope to recieve your continuous support for Kyungsoo and Exo's Fanfic (NOTE: EXO and not just EXO-K...)

To those EXOTICS/other Fandom that reads this...GOMABDA CHINGGUS!!! You know who you are...my ever supportive readers...THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! 

@RonnabelCaponpon

@SheyGamit9

@Eighty8

Calling out to you guys is the least I can do to show how I really appreciate you making my days/time when I open my wattpad and see your comments, post and other lovely stuffs coming from you guys...You really make me happy in all ways imaginable~

To my silent mobile readers...I LOVE YOU guys too...Awwwwwww...don't be sad XDD hahaha the fact that I know you guys are reading..its enough for me to send hearts to you too <3 <3 <3!! HAHAHAHA

-------------

Some other things:

Happy new year everyone! With all my heart.....SARANGHAE! *too cheesy.... -___-* hahaha

This OPPA of yours will be in hiatus for quite a while...OPPA is an ARCHITECTURE STUDENT in his 4th year so I'm quite busy (MIDTERMS and FINALS)...but nonetheless UDs are the only things on halt (SORRY)...the chats, replies, and my reading of other fanfics are still doable XDD so if you see me online..DON'T BE SHY TO TALK TO ME!!!

ACTUALLY JUST FEEL LIKE WE'RE ALREADY CLOSE WITH EACH OTHER COZ THAT IS WHAT I REALLY WANT!!!! OKAY???? OKAY!!! HAHAHAH

ALL CAPS ATTACK ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHAHAHAHAH!!! 

hmmmmmm.....*le thinks*

*stands up*

*runs to a dazing Kyungsoo, sleeping Kai, singing Taeyeon, laughing Bora*

*and KILLS THEM!!!!*

*WITH LOVE XDDDDDDDD*

*HIATUS* -____________- zzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ