Ch. 41 : Tears

A/N: D-6 UD.

_________________________________________

“Aish! I’m telling you, it’s impossible to memorize all these in just one night.” Sehun throws a fit with all the letters and numbers written in the periodic table he’s holding.

“Dude, what are you talking about, it’s easy.”  Kai corrects the latter, tongue sticking out at the corner of his lips as he continues answering Juniel’s sample questionnaire. Sehun only looks at him with utter disbelief.

“Dude. You wrote ‘Ox’ for Oxygen’s symbol.” Sehun starts.

“Yeah, easy right?”

”It’s just O, stupid.” and Kai’s confident smirk fades in Sehun’s harsh remark, but Kai shrugs it off. What’s one mistake compared to his many correct answers? He says to himself.

Except Sehun wasn’t half done in checking them all, “Are you sure you studied these correctly, Kai?”

“Heck yeah,”

“You put ‘Gl’'for Gold…”

“W-wait, it’s not?”

“Way too far from what’s right. It’s Au, dude, Au stands for Gold.”

Kai’s about to reach his limit with all the wrong answers Sehun kept on pointing out. His brows starts to furrow on the 5th and Sehun just keeps on going on and on with it.

“Hey, lookie here. You got one correct!” Kai’s faded smile couldn’t get bigger with what the latter said. He grabbed the paper back from his hands and tried to see what it was.

“Really?? Where?” Kai asks, much excited to finally see what his correct answer is.

Sehun, on the other hand, keeps a hard face as he restrains himself from laughing at such epic sight, but a second more and Sehun couldn’t help but burst right beside him, hands grabbing his stomach from all the laughing he was doing. “Yeah, there at the top, you spelled your name correctly! Haha!”

“Aish!”

Exams were just a day after tomorrow so Juniel drags the younger over to her house for some decent tutoring which Kai himself tagged along with. From then on, it’s hardcore studying (Well, it began that way).

Juniel had been quiet all this time, can’t help but feel that there’s something Sehun wasn’t telling her. Despite that, how could he? She didn’t even ask and yet she already wanted to know. All that she knows is that there’s something about that girl from yesterday that gave her something to worry about. Her fingers fiddled with whatever she could grab on; pens, a piece of paper, the snippets of her clothes, anything, as long as it could take away the thoughts in her mind.

“Baby, something wrong?” Sehun shifts to her once he notices, making Kai shut up from their ‘Science’ based bickering. Sehun held Juniels hands to stop them from their non-stop fiddling and Juniel internally thanks him for that. Because of all, it’s only Sehun who could stop her from doing it.