Ch. 31 : Happy 20th Birthday Sehun-ah!

A/N: Happy Yehet Day

__________________________________

Sehun wonders why there’s a certain tingling that comes with the wind. Since before, it had always been the best friend that no one knew but him. He tells it all the things he could not with the others – secrets, jokes, pain, everything.

With everything that’s been happening, he hopes for a day without anything – no worries, no tears, no lies, no broken pieces – only vibrant smiles that could wash the frowns away.

Along with the comforting magic the wind billows, he tries to blow a piece of himself to be a part of it. Walking in between those faded crimson pavement underneath the shades of the lush trees, he wishes,

Just for one day…

-

Saturdays are weekends he loved the most, no screaming fan girls that waits for him in the never-ending hallways, no teachers that tells him what to do, no thinking about how a day will come to pass and then another school day comes again, just the profuse thoughts of what should I do today?

Yet no matter how hard he thinks, there’s one thing he seems to be missing.

Mom? Dad? Maybe.

But no, they’re always working; only for them to know which time of day they could spare or if that even comes to mind. Sehun pouts at the thought. He’s tired of counting how many leaves have already fallen, tired of claiming that he’ll be able to relive those happy youthful days of his childhood memories. Because it won’t, it just won’t.

But then what? What seems to be missing?

He crowds himself with such, now sitting on a wooden bench somewhere along that paved path walk. These may be big thoughts, yet it was no bother at all. Sehun had already accepted the facts and opted to just live with it.

It’s not all bad… He dearly muffles out again with the wind, sighing, but could still plaster at the end of it with a smile on his ever baby face.

-

The minutes came and passed, he sat there, moving only an inch at times to adjust the way he sits but nonetheless continues to let himself be indulge in the utter serenity that the wind’s touch envelopes over him.

He breathes in, he breathes out, eyes closed, all in rhythm with it.

What snapped him out of his reverie under the warmth of the subtle heat was an unsuspecting call from Angela. He hurriedly picked up, thinking that it was urgent. She was never the one to call casually and if she ever did, it’s always about Juniel, Juniel this and Juniel that.

Yet, there’s this vague feeling he has inside that this time, it’s not.

“Oh. Noona, anything wrong?”

Umm…no, no, nothing wrong. Hun-ah, are you doing anything today?

“Me? Been thinking all morning about it, and still no clue. Why? You have any plans for me noona?” He asks with a grin.

Can you help me pick out something for Soo?

“Yeah, I guess?”

Great! There’s this bazaar at the lake front near school. Let’s meet up there. Bye~ Thanks again, Hunnie!” And the call was put to an end.

Hunnie… it sounds different when it’s not her calling me that.

-

Angela thought that it was the easiest task, luring Sehun away. But she thought wrong. Not when she’s about to spill all she knows every time she opens her mouth.