Ch. 29 : Trust

A/N: As promised, after that long HIATUS Season...I'm BACK!! ^_^
Thank you for always brightening my weak days and for not leaving me despite the quietness.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Spill" Kyungsoo initiated after classes have ended a little bit too late in the afternoon. It's the norm, they say. This kind of situation's nothing new for them. Kyungsoo acts like the mother of the group and helping solve another's problem happens to be a part of that self-proclaimed role.

Sehun and Juniel stayed hushed, eyes barely connecting with anyone except for the pavement that have faded through the years. Angela worries for the two. Yes, a bunch of them knew what goes beyond the simple friendship they share but never have they expected anything to be out of orbit in their own two inter-revolving lives.

"I think we should give them some space." Chanyeol speaks, deeply.

"Yeah, Yeollie's right. It's something between the two of them so I think that would probably be the best thing to do." Angela supports, looks barely pleading as she clings onto a snippet of Kyungsoo's uniform. With that, Kyungsoo loses and meekly smiles in defeat.

But such won't end that all too easily.

"Don't think so, maybe there's something more behind it. Right, Sehun?" The young lad shot him death glares which happens to be filled with nervousness at the same time. How did he know? Sehun wildly thought. No, scratch that. How come he didn't speak when given the chance? 

"And your point is?" Baekhyun mocks, a little too fast after Kai ends.

"Just saying." Kai shrugs, positioning himself beside the concrete wall that seemed cold as of the moment. Just like him. "Maybe, just maybe, Juniel knows something we don't. On the contrary, maybe she does know something we do know."

Cold sweat rushed them all too sudden. Everyone knew what he talks about and that earned them a nasty smirk from the devil in disguise. 

Angela feels the eerieness that surrounds them now. Her gut feeling tells her that something's off and she's the only one who does not know. She looks at them all too puzzled yet no one dares to match them except for Kai, Baekhyun and lastly, Kyungsoo. What. Why. It fills her thoughts that maybe they know a bit of something but in the end, Kyungsoo's hand cupping hers tries to snatch the worries away.

"I-its nothing, Noona. Don't mind him." Sehun stuttered, still, eyes secretly jolting at Kai furiously. Yes, Sehun was with Kai since before, wanting Angela to get a heads up but not now. Not like this. Eventually they will tell her but not in a situation like this. Sehun continues with the simple lies because he believes that its the most right thing to do, today. "Juni and I just happened to fight over something irrelevant. No worries, right baby?"

Juniel nods and assented the thought, yet in her mind, it was a million dozen I'm sorry's that she kept reciting like an old mantra from before.

"Hey guys! What's supposed to be happening?" Suho interrupted in between, late as always. Who could blame him? He's a student org. councilor after all.