Ch. 38 : Taking Chances pt.4

A/N: Last part.

_____________________________________

“So, basically everyone did nothing today.” Junmyeon speaks as his short arm reach for the plate of grilled meat across the table.

Yes, Junmyeon. Not Suho. Everyone starts calling him by his real name when Kyungsoo, the one at fault, ‘accidentally’ blurts out to the whole world what his real name is and Angela could only keep on laughing at that sour-old gramps-like name which kept Junmyeon hissing every second or so starting that afternoon.

It’s already dinner time and everyone agreed to eat outside, where the cool wind blows, where the starry skies serves as their ceiling and soft cooled sand serves as their comfy floor. Junmyeon takes the spot where the head of the family usually sits, at the far end, and on the right side consecutively sits Kai, Sehun, Juniel and Chanyeol. On the other side sits Angela, Kyungsoo and then Baekhyun at the other end, right in front of his best bud. Chanyeol volunteered to take charge of grilling the meat and Baekhyun happily helped him out. And by help, Baekhyun meant stealing one or two pieces of them and stuffing them in his mouth, only for Kyungsoo to catch him on a head lock and make him cut it off.

Everyone laughs and those very set of chorused joy fills the ambient night with a tuneful bliss.

“Yeah, if what you mean by ‘do nothing’ is you Hyung caging yourself up in your room and sleeping all day and us staring at all those bikini hot babes lying on the beach with no top on, then Yes, Jongin, you and I did nothing all day.” Chanyeol and Jongin’s perverted smirks crescent up to their ears, talking with mischievous looks that tells a story of which only the two of them knows.

“Just the two of you? Because usually it’s Baek and you that do those things.” Junmyeon spares them not an eye and continues dressing his samgyupsal with some chili and mayo on top (a combo they will never understand).

“Hey! I’m innocent this time, you know.” Baekhyun retaliates at the accusation Junmyeon flings at him.

“Well, we asked Sehun if he wanted to come but he said he has some other things to do.” And the lot of them shifts their look onto the said youngest of the group, his eyebrows furrowed and lips pursed into a line.

“Sehun-ah, what’s with the face?” Kyungsoo snaps a finger at him. “You’ve been quiet there all this time and you barely touched your food.”

“Baby, is there any problem?” –Juniel.

“Nothing, it’s just that…”

“Just what…?”

Sehun has his arms crossed and looks lost at the distance as the fallacies keeps running through his mind.

“I’m quite sure it was there…”

“Sure of what, Sehun-ah?” –Kyungsoo

Sehun then turned to face his Juniel, still with that contemplating look plastered on his face. “Baby,” His eyes were serious all these time as he holds Juniel’s shoulders firmly on that spot.