Ch. 47 : Just Another Day

A/N: In my Thesis year.  Quick and Short Update, Mian~
_________________________________________

Mama

“Ish. I should have never told you if I knew you’d be acting this way…”

Mama

“Whatever, Soo.”

“All right, fine. I’ll stop. So stop pouting, okay Baby?”

B-baby!?

“Hm. Cute, right?”

The days keep on passing and with it, Kyungsoo and Angela turns to unknowingly keep doing special things for each other.  For them, it may seem normal, yet for others, it’s totally something else.

Afternoon classes were cut short when a sudden meeting for all faculties was announced, and being the student that they are, no matter which ones, took the liberty to celebrate for the rest of their free time. Angela and Kyungsoo did the same. They went up to their favorite spot, to the garden rooftop, with one of Kyungsoo’s hand lovingly laced with Angela’s soft and warm hand.

They sat there for a while with bright grins on their faces, relaxed, teased each other for the next few and tickled with boisterous laughs before falling with exasperated breaths on the soft green lawn. Sucked within their own reverie, Angela regains her soft breaths. She rests her head on his shoulder, a bit of the side of her face over Kyungsoo’s chest. Angela could only blush a tint of pink over her cheeks as she hears Kyungsoo’s mellow heart beats sounding like a romantic song in her ears.

She asks again, “Isn’t that just the same with Sehun and Juniel’s endearment for each other?”

“So you’d actually like a new one, huh?”

“I-it’s not what I meant –“

“It doesn’t matter if Sehun also calls Juniel baby…” Kyungsoo closes his eyes and wraps his other arm over Angela’s waist then rests his chin over her head. He continues, “What matters is that I’ll be the one calling you, my Baby, you got that?” Angela heard him loud and clear, humming in response. She likes it, so much actually. She blushes because of his sweet words and more at their skin ship running through her mind.

K-Kyungsoo’s hugging me… Oh my God!!! He smells…really…

“I know, I know. I smell good, right?”

Angela pushes him a bit away, rolling her eyes to sides; she was still in the circle of his arms. It may look to obvious but still, it was her pride in the line so she decides to deny the undeniable. “Not really, Soo. You actually smell -- sakdj!” But even before she could continue with her words, Kyungsoo tightened his hug even more. Angela tries to squirm out but to no luck, she ends up being in the same level as Kyungsoo was, heads facing each other. Angela felt shy with how things were turning out. She averts her looks but Kyungsoo was always, had always been, much to faster than she actually is. Kyungsoo catches her chin and made her look at him, look directly at his eyes. His actions were the ones to speak for itself and Angela understood it without one word leaving his lips.