Ch. 7 : Oh!? <3

It was only two days ago since I entered this new life of mine but a lot has already happened. Third day, what more for the entire school year? No, that's way too ahead. Just thinking about overcoming this week alive is stressful enough.

Maybe after another day or so you'd find me DEAD with all these dramas. 

All four of us went to school together. It was, hmm, suffocating. The dark-toned goddesses chatted all throughout the ride to school. As for me, I was a statue seated there at the back. Beside me was the Non-gelic beast. Put ‘none’ plus ‘angelic’ side by side and you get ‘HIM’, tragic right?!

TRAGIC! 

Since this morning, our eyes never made contact. Not even a single word spoken to one another. Don't even bother about thinking of gesturing him just even a little bit. Just only by looking at him makes my blood rush up to my head. Aish! There's no point in ruining my mood just because of him. It's too early for wrinkles.

"Ehem." Who else could it be? Me? No way. The chattering goddesses? Well, unless they can talk, giggle and cough at the same time then it's a possibility. But still, no. Then who, Kyungsoo? Yes. It was the beast faking a cough. It looks like he wants to say something.

Goodluck with that~ I'm not in the mood to talk. Not now, not ever.

"Ehem." Try harder dear. Maybe just more effort and I'll talk to you. Hell NO! What am I thinking!? More effort? Oh puh~lease. Instead, I increased the volume of the song I'm listening to just for me to avoid starting any conversation with him.

[Kyungsoo's P.O.V. What do I need to do for you to talk to me?]

I faced him with a shocked face when I felt someone grab my arm. It really looks like he's eager to talk to me. My eyes are stuck to those big round apologetic eyes of his. He might not say anything but his eyes already told me everything.

How sorry he is.

But…

No, it's not time yet.

 -

Our school's gates are already in sight. Perfect timing!

Upon reaching school grounds, I quickly stepped out the van and paced out of their sight. Walking alongside with Kyungsoo really is the least of my dreams right now, maybe in the future as well. We’ll see about that.

Once I felt that the coast was clear, I immediately slowed down. But, in order to be sure, I tried looking back secretly while still going my way.

Angela Mae Jeong, you're angry with him right?! Get a grip girl. Those big round almond eyes can only get him as far as it can.

But... earlier…

But what?

You see… when… he…

Spit it out already!

O-okay! T-that feeling when he grabbed my arm earlier… it gave me the feels.

And so… don’t tell me, you're saying you liked it?

It's not that… It's just that… –

I was completely having a conversation with myself right now. Insanity? Nope, it's just part of what you call normal self of mine, if you could say that it's normal. It's normal right? 

I was so focused in the debate with my inner thoughts that I didn't realize that someone was approaching me. That's when…

*Bump*

"I-I’m really sorry! I didn't mean to –" / "Sorry miss. My fault. I wasn't looking –" I didn't know what happened back there but we were completely cut off from what we're saying. Our eyes met each other and it somehow elevated an ecstatic feeling from somewhere deep within me. My heart was thumping really fast, literally skipping a beat when he beamed me that ever-endearing smile of his. Then, the wind blew from out of nowhere carrying his sweet scent to my nostrils. What an alluring aroma. It was like a scene from a romantic movie. Everything was in slow motion.  

Is this what they call, Love at first sight?

I snapped back to my usual self when I realized that my cheeks are already flushing red. Shocks! My things are all over the place. I quickly regained my composure and picked up my stuff. Without any hesitations he did the same not only for his things but for mine too.

From my peripheral view, I saw Kyungsoo running towards our direction. That was enough for me to move twice as fast. I grabbed everything that's familiar to my eyes and rushed off. This time I was running. "I'm sorry!" I yelled from a distance.

Hah. . .hah. . . .hah. . . .hah. . . .classroom. . . .third floor. . . . I took a deep breath in trying to reclaim my lost for air as I make my way to my seat. Yes, I ran all the way to our room. Why? I don't know either. What I do know is that I need to get out of there as quickly as possible.

-

A few damn quick minutes later, I was still gasping for air when I heard the fan girls screaming in glee once again. He must be coming, the Nongelic Beast.

But to my expectation, it was not him, Kyungsoo, but the guy from earlier. 

"OH!?" My eyes grew big when I saw him making his way towards me. Same as every time, some fierce looks coming from the screamers and by-standers didn't escape my point of view. WHAT THE –

______________________

2 weeks before another semester starts ^^

need to update fast.^_^

EXO COMBACK~ DAEBAK~ EPICNESS!!!!

Though you guys may not be much but I still appreciate you guys taking the time to read this story.

THANK YOU ^^

______________________