Ch. 22 : Absent

A/N : Sorry for the late updates >___<

It's sembreak yet ‘;m still busy doing stuffs...Luhan's Fanfic...Brotherly Bonding (Playing online games with my big bro)...practicing 2 songs for a wedding this sunday...and lawn tennis..hahahamy arm's are practically weak right now XDD

------------------------------------

"He is...your brother." She said as her hug tightened. A moment of silence ringed upon the both of them. Nothing dared to speak, none of the two. Until, Angela broke it and said "B-bro...brother..?"

Her mom sighed then started giggling on her own. She broke off the hug and brightly gibbered "JOKE~!" Angela blew her top off, face flushing red, and argued back. "MOOOOOM!? That's not a very NICE joke, you know!?"

"Whoa there, so what? You don't want him as your brother but as something else?" Her mom teased some more.

"W-what!? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MOM!?"

"Hey, you started it. You asked me of what I thought of him, remember?"

"Well, just forget that I asked. AISH!!"

They were like that for a few, her mom keeping on with her constant teasing and Angela with her always defensive replies. One could say that this was part of their Mother-Daughter bonding, something of a usual scene of a mother having a daughter going through puberty. Falling in love? Heart breaks? Her mom's like been-there-done-that. Yet, as far as she was hoping, she wouldn't want Angela to go through breakups at such an early age.

"Mooooooooom, would you stop that extensively BIZARRE imagination of yours!? We're just friends, Kyungsoo and I. H-he's not even courting me!" Angela retorted, but upon realizing the last sentence she said made her mouth gape.

"Oooooooohhh~ So this is what it's all about. Him, not courting you. Don't worry, dear, I'll make sure to tell him next time he visits, to COURT YOU PROPERLY~." She caught on perfectly. Not even missing a mark on what her daughter had said.

Angela couldn't help but face palm as a sign of defeat. Well, it's not like this was the first time though. She could only spout out some "arggghh" and "Ughhh" in between her frustrated sighs, up to her room.

The days passed just like that. Saturday, the night of fluttering hearts. Sunday, a girl's day of great denial. Monday is...well of course, MONDAY. Angela sluggishly made her way to school, still contemplating about everything yesterday and the day before.  Just conscious enough to make a step after another, heads down and hands gripped on the straps of her backpack, busily dazing out in her own world.

-

"Hey, wake up. You'll be late for class." Bora said, gently tapping on top of Kyungsoo's covers in which she gained no reply. She tried waking him up once more, this time shaking him by the waist. "Awwwww!" He moaned, arching sideways.

"What happened? Where did this come from?" Bora worriedly asked upon pulling a snippet of his baby brother’s shirt up to find a purplish bruise in his body.

"I'm not going to school....body hurts........just le....me..........sleep....." And just like that, Kyungsoo drifted back to dreamland with no difficulties. Bora could only allow him to do so, considering that she also felt a slight fever when she touched Kyungsoo's forehead.

-

"Morning, Juni-ah~" She lazily said. Meanwhile, Juniel was busy tapping and smiling in front of her phone, not even noticed someone approaching her. Angela snuck behind her and tried taking a peek.  

Stop it...you're making me blush...>_<

I miss you too, Sehun-ah~ !! <3 <3 <3

"Pft! So you're the girl Sehun's dating!?" Angela chortled, making Juniel jump out of her chair. It was a good thing they were the only ones in class that early in the morning or else things could have been disastrous. Oh dear.

"A-angela!? N-No!! It's not like that...uhmmm...well, you see..... uh....."

"So, it really isTRUE!? You really are dat---" Juniel didn't let her finish. She smacked both of her palms on Angela's mouth and shushed her. "Morning Baek."

Baekhyun found it weird, the both of them. Juniel was beaming out death glares at Angela's devilish smirks. In the end, he just shrugged it off, thinking that maybe it’s that day of the month.

-

Class started but Angela still dazed out in space even after that cheerful argument with Juniel. 

"Don't worry, dear. It's okay. It's a natural phase for you teenagers. You are at that age when your heart starts beating for someone else." She remembered her mom's words.

Natural. Heart beating for someone else.

She was just like that the whole time. 

"Angela, you alright?" Baek asked. Angela just shook her head and drifted away once again. The guys seated next to her could only let her do as she pleased, thinking that maybe something's bothering her again. He could only sigh contemplating on what it is. How he wished he could help but no....

Lunch time. But, it was still the same Angela that faced the whole group, out of herself. Yes, she happily ate her meal like always, conversed with the others but the rest felt that something was off. They knew something was bothering her.

"Anj, you okay?" Suho asked.

"Asked her that already. She said yeah but I don't believe it." Baek replied, chin resting on top of his palm.

"Noona, are you feeling sick just like Kyungsoo hyung?" Sehun baby added.

"Hmm? Kyung's sick?" Angela finally noticed. Kyungsoo wasn't really there. 

"What?! You only noticed it now, Anj? We were in the same class this whole time." Juniel asked, surprised.

"Now I see, you were too busy thinking of him that you forgot to notice his presence. Lovely~ You must be in love with him." Kai sarcastically retorted, giving out a smirk as he laid back on his chair.

Chanyeol and Baek could only beam out death glares to Kai in which Angela and Juniel found to be really wierd. They knew Kai had an uncontrollable mouth sometimes but it seemed to be happening more frequently than before, as if he's doing it on purpose. Sehun and Suho tried regaining the cheerful atmosphere but things were already awkward. 

-

They all went out the cafeteria and headed for their next class. But, Kai's attitude bothered her more than what she was thinking the whole day. So she slowed her walking and turned. Only to see him and Sehun talking

"Do you think she knows?" Sehun murmured in the empty hallway.

"I don't think so. But in time, she would." Kai said, hands gripping. 

*Huh? I would know what in time?* Angela thought, still eavesdropping.

"I hope not....." 

_______________________________

A/N : >____< Mian. I'll try to update soon.

_______________________________