Ch. 28 : You're the Only One

A/N: Happy Hearts day~ sorry for the one month hiatus…BABY THESIS
-------------------------------------------------------------

Kyungsoo becomes comfortable with each passing minutes, eyes closed, warm chest on a warm smaller frame, arms laced and fingers intertwined perfectly around someone with a fast beating heart. Fast enough for it to be addicting in his ears, lulling him with one thought.

Nothing could get more perfect than this.

“Soo,”

“Hmm?”

“We’re going to be late for class.” Angela coos.

“Can’t we stay like this for a bit longer?” He muffles, adjusting himself for a tighter hug.

“But—“

“Five more minutes…”

Five minutes turned out to be longer than Angela expects it to be. Not that she has any complaints or anything. It was Kyungsoo with her and that moment is a reverie in the clouds. His touch that gently holds her, and those soft cheeks brushing against her neck, she’d like to feel the tingling sensation a few more times, actually.

From light steps, quick strides follows, quiet giggles shifts to ecstatic huffs and bright smiles widen into even bigger ones. Their late, but who cares? No one can stop the fun.

-

“Singing had and always been one of the indirect ways of telling someone special things a person can’t really say.” Miss Boa, their Music Teacher lectures. Since it’s an integrated class, two year levels were made to attend the same schedule every month. A part of the new interactive curriculum, they say. And this month, Sehun and Kai’s section are the ones to attend alongside Angela’s.

“Where a simple hum, might as well be for a certain listener, be filled with a thousand unspoken words. Silent words that only he or she can ever understand; a novel or a simple phrase perhaps.” But how? It all sounds so simple yet at the same time so complex. In the end, how does one know that the message conveyed was received? “Build a connection; look them in the eyes and sing. Pour your heart out.” She says.

“Pour your heart out?” Angela deadpans right beside Juniel but the girl returned no reply. Must be because his Sehun’s right across the room, she keeps thinking with the little things she knows.

Almost everyone in the room gets the gist but knows not where and how to begin. Miss tries explaining for the 3rd time. In the end, explanations could only reach someone that far, instead, she heads at the corner back of the room, pulls out an Ipod from her side pocket and connects it to the speaker, letting the music flow in the entire room.

The melody starts with light soulful tunes from a guitar, a few seconds more and all eyes were on her, noise ceasing from the endless chitchats of those that embodies not a care in the world. The first beat thumps and the lyrics follows.

It was a familiar song, something trendy for their age, BoA’s Only One. Yet that BoA and this BoA in front of them resembles not all too similarly, except for the height that is. Some would say that they do look the same, only when she turns around, back facing the whole class, they teased.