Ch. 11 : AfterSchool Fun!!!

"Haha~ Chocolate suits you well Angela!" Said the Derp with his deep baritone voice.

"YAH! Why you –" I was on the verge of exploding my head off because of a certain Air-headed Tower. The most pain in the neck I have ever known. Well, besides him, Kyungsoo.

"Shh~ I think it looks cute on you." Baek muffles as he wipes off the ice cream on my face. I can only give him a soft punch in the chest in response to his teasing. If you can even call it, that. There's something about him that's making my insides, hmm, somewhat fuzzy? Like butterflies taking over my insides, that kind of fuzzy feeling.

I don't know, maybe it's just my imagination?

[FLASHBACK]

Let me know you…After school fun? -Byun Baekhyun

"Ahh… ermm…" I was hesitant to give him an answer at first. Though, I don't know why. He’s friendly and I do know that he is a good person.

But.

Something's off…My gut sensors were never really at ease this whole time.

"Angela?" He said with a hushed tone. I looked at him and saw that ever-endearing sweet smile of his. Baek was surely waiting for a sweet yes.

I nodded in accordance to his request, assented the thought, beaming him also with a smile as a part of my reply.

In an instant, Baekhyun's grin grew bigger as his Asian eyes squinted more, eyes almost disappearing. Cute. He was basically happy from the thought of spending some more time with me. And, I can’t say that the feeling ain’t mutual. 

My Danger radar, you asked? Still on red alert! Hahahahahaha~ But, I disregarded it.

-

"Let's go?" He was already done packing his things.

"Excited much, Baek?" From the time I said yes, that grin plastered on his face could never be wiped off on his face.

Only his blissful laughter served as a reply to my teasing, sweet bright melodies to my ear.

-

From across the school grounds, a tall, slim DERPY-looking guy wearing the same uniform as us waved to our direction. I tried looking around to see who he was waving at until my vision caught a glimpse of Baek waving back.

"Who?" I asked.

"My Best friend." He simply replied still smiling from ear to ear.