Ch. 13 : Shady Guy

[Shady Guy's P.O.V.]

I didn't notice how time passed by so quickly. Or rather how come the time they spent with each other came by so slowly. It was already getting dark. What was I doing here in the first place? Spying? 

Standing outside an Ice Cream Parlor, stealing sneak peeks of someone is now a new hobby of mine. HELL NO!

All throughout this morning, I tried talking to her. I even prepared a FEAST for breakfast. They said that a way to a girl's heart is through her stomach, right? Packed lunch for her only to see that it was only a waste of time, she was already happily eating with someone else. There was not even a second to talk to her after class. Baekhyun already dragged her as she voluntarily let herself be dragged out.

AARRGGHHHH! Why am I so frustrated over something so little? Something so petty and insignificant. Am I upset because she ignored me? Or because she was with someone else?

Why in the world did I want to talk with her again?!

Was it because I was feeling guilty of what I did? Or was it because my sister kept on pushing me to apologize to her?

"No" I silently mumbled as I walk away from that shop. There was another reason, something that kept on bugging me since yesterday.

"What was it again?" Now, I was literally talking to myself. A one on one discussion with me and myself – Pathetic, right? Tss.

"Now, I remember." I said as I feel the pain in the cut left on the lower part of my lips. Though the pain she left me was undeniable, seeing her take every step away from me while she cried under that rain was more painful for me. She was mad. She was mad because me. I don't know why. Why can't I seem to be at ease knowing that I was at fault for her to be like that? And this was supposed to be my punishment?

"Why am I even feeling this much because of her?!" I grumbled from a distance. There seems to be a lot of questions popping out of my mind. What a nuisance.

[FLASHBACK]

The balcony seemed to be the most peaceful place for me to think some things out. This place is my favorite spot in the entire house. In here, I can see everything and anything clearly with my own two eyes. 

But just like my mind, the surroundings I see right now are also unclear. The shivering cold wind brushing on my skin and numerous droplets coming in contact with me was enough to make me realize how uncertain I was with a lot of things.

"Be honest with me. Do you really like her?" My sister asked as she makes her way beside me. She knows this side of me the best even though we're not really blood related. Maybe that's why I liked her. Aside from mom, my birth mother, she was the only girl that saw through my fragile side.

"Mm" I nodded returning my looks back out the balcony. I can't properly voice out the words YES or NO, maybe because I, myself, am still not sure of what answer to give. But I know that there is something inside me that keeps on telling me that I like her.

"Then, tell me that what I heard was wrong. That it was just a lie." She quickly added upon knowing my answer. I knew what she meant. That was practically the main reason why I came here. Why I came to clear my mind.

I didn't have the guts to answer that…

"If you do really like her, then prove it. Be more aggressive in showing her how you feel." My sister had a point. The only way to solve my problems was if she was to be mine. Then maybe, one day I can be the one to explain everything to her.

 -

"Grab her in the neck and kiss her." This time, it was a talk between me and Hyorin noona. She bluntly said while I meticulously set the plates on the table.

"Easier said than done, noona." I argued back.

"That's the only way to seal the deal, Baby Donut~." She was really fixed in the thought of me planting a kiss on Angela. I did not mind. The thing about Hyorin noona is that she speaks the first thing that comes popping in her mind.

"I know how you hate to lose." That one phrase she said that caught my attention. I can't hide the fact that what she said was true,

But…

"Or else, she would be taken away from you. Just like before."

[END OF FLASHBACK]

So in the end, it was me that complicated things. Anger took over my reasoning that forced me to do inaccordingly to what I really should have done. Instead of a forceful kiss, I should have given her my heart. But now, it looks like it's his turn now.

Tsk! I must be thinking about her a lot that my feet led me here.

[Angela's P.O.V.]

"It's okay, Baek. I can go home by myself." I said declining Baek's offer to walk me home. I'd rather see him walk the Derp-Tower home than me. BAEKYEOL? Haha~ No. The Happy Virus Chanyeol ate too much that his tummy eventually turned bad.

"Are you sure?" Baek asked one more time. "I mean we could just –" He was persistent but I can see that Yeollie here can barely stand up because of the pain.

"I'll be okay. Now, take that guy home before anything bad happens." My words ceased him.

“Fine…just be careful, okay?”

"Bye!" I shouted from afar as I see the both of them walk away from me. I didn't know that it was already this late. Time passed us by so quickly. We had numerous topics and shares of laughter. I got to know them more, the Vibrant Polar Bear Byun Baekhyun and the Happy Virus Tower Park Chanyeol. Plus I got to eat some amazing ice creams. 

-

"Kyungsoo?" I mumbled with a shock face. I was right. It was really him, but before I could utter anything else. I was already trapped between his arms. He was hugging me tightly with his head resting on my shoulder. I tried getting out of his grip but...

"I'm sorry." His words took away the strength left in me.

_______________________________

Hi guys~ ANGELIC DIGUISE updated. ^______^

The reads are going up! THANK YOU~ HAHA~ It seems like I'm going to say thanks to you guys every end of every chapter >______< I'm just really thankful to you guys.

I've met a lot of friends in WATTPAD since I started last April. . .and now I'm here for almost 3 MONTHS now. . .with ANGELIC DISGUISE on its 2nd MONTH~!!!!! YEYY!!!!!! 

PARTY!! Hahaha. . .THANK YOU!! 

WE ARE ONE!

WE ARE EXO! TICS!

_______________________________