Chapter 55 : It's Okay, It's Love pt.1

A/N: UPDATE! Sorry if it took, is taking and will take a while for this story. Happy reading~

________________________________________

Sehun walks with tear-stained cheeks, breathless and away from his source of happiness, that now, he considers too as his sadness…

Juniel was flying away. The fake smiles only lasted long until it became heavier than the second before. That when it fell in the darkness of her room, it fell off along with her tears, unable to bear the weight anymore of a broken heart…saying goodbye.

That same night, it’s not just one, or two, but flick one more finger up and another tired ‘loving’ soul is gazing unto the stars, hopelessly falling for hope itself.

He counts them under heavy lids. There’s not much tonight, he comments, head resting over his piled arms on his knees before he sighs, deeply, as he then rests his head over his arms that now hugs his legs. Kyungsoo was sitting, more like hiding, in a corner where the shadows were much enough and the moon’s solemn light is not.  

The balcony in the attic, just like back then, for so many times under so many different situations, served as his last escape. Just like when confirming his true feelings for Angela became the hardest puzzle he had solved or the time when his mother had just died at his young age, this is where he found solitude to push through and somehow live on.

It is where the quietness is nothing but loud that he can hear all of his thoughts banging inside of his head, hear all the questions echo and let all of them make him fall into the shut darkness, hoping that maybe tomorrow, when he turns to open his eyes, everything is not as painful as before. Whether this is something good or not, he cares no more. It’s the last place he can roll into a cocoon and crumble with no one else seeing.

In here, he can be the most fragile person in the world. He can break and no one would be able to tell. He can let the endless tears fall and no one would tell him to stop. In here, there’s no one but him.

-

The cold desiccated floor was comfort. Compared to the broken coldness in his heart, somehow the sensation it gave felt more warm on the skin – more numbing to the core.

Kyungsoo’s sobs echoing sadly from wall to wall left no corner ringing with another sound. His broken sadness was small but the silence that ringed beneath it sufficed, making them louder for no one to hear.

He was never to cry that easily. And if he ever did, it’s not until he finds a certain reason to let the tears fall; a reason that is big enough to trample over and break his heart into two.

Just go… He remembers.

“So much for trying to protect you Angela, us… I – I just hope you’re happy with him right now…”

-

When night had fallen, Angela and Baekhyun knew that it was time to bring their sleepy toddler home. He had the best day of his life, little Xiuzu willfully shouts as his hands lazily rubs his heavy lids, talking while his yawn ends his sentences for him.