[Author's Note]

Hi~ Well, I think it's about time I gave out a more formal Author's note.

Also, sorry if you were expecting an Update and yet this is what i give you. It's just that a lot has been bothering me lately. Aside from being busy for a month always because of architectural plates or projects....but that's another story.

So, what's been happening lately?

Noting much, just focusing on a new oneshot featuring Luhan. That's not really what this is for.

I'm thankful to the amount of reads and readers that's been piling to this story. I REALLY AM!! It always give me great joy and a big smile plastered on my face everytime one of you adds it on your reading list. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT for a newbie story like mine.

But, yeah...here comes my rants..I'd like to apologize in advance. What's been bothering me not only these past few days but the past weeks is that..am I really putting worthy stuff in it? In Angelic Disguise.

Yes, the reads are going up (not like it can go down...)

But, the votes and comment section most likely not...WAIT WAIT pls don't misunderstand..keep reading...I'm not asking for you to vote in every chapter..that's up to you..what i'm practically looking forward is the comments section..like just simple reactions, a smiley face or such?....anything...simple feedbacks really mean a lot to us authors...to see if we're still up to your expectations..if the things we put are still what interests you to read it..

Then there's the question, are the ones reading before from the start are the ones who are still reading now? This one really gets me thinking..because they are actively messaging when it was starting then..and not now...hmmmmmmmmm....

I'm guessing a lot of you would have stopped/ skipped reading this, closed the tab and all but...who can blame you...>___________< itsmy own personal dilemma..

BUT NONETHELESS, I AM THANKFUL TO MY SEEN AND UNSEEN READERS. ESPECIALLY TO THOSETHAT TAKETHE TIME AND VOTE/COMMENT ON EACH/SOME CHAPTERS..i know you are readng this too XD XD XD hahahahaha...

I may be down now but I will cope up eventually. Since, writing is something that takes away my stress...until then please wait for me to get back. AND I'LL DEFINITELY BE BACK WITH A NEW ONESHOT (Luhan).

Note: UDs for AD = October..hahaha just letme finish first my project and stuff and i'll ud really fast during those times...